• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hello from Boss Performance

ptt

Welcome to Boss Performance

It started as a passion, Wrenching in the back yard to squeeze every last ounce of power out of our rides in order to best the guy next door, the guy down the river, the guys out on the lake with the latest, the biggest, the baddist ..or so they thought…In 1998 we began testing Supertorquer clutching products and soon realized the true potential of our modern snowmobiles CV clutch systems. Since ‘98 we have installed and fine tuned countless machines for friends and family and more recently had begun providing factory tech support to customers referred to us by Randy from Supertorquer. Due to the consistent success we have experienced with Supertorquer’s products and numerous referrals from fellow riders/ racers and Supertorquer, we have decided to enter the aftermarket snowmobile performance market… Boss Performance is born.

We are located in LaSalle, Manitoba just outside Winnipeg to the South West and have Supertorquer clutch kits in stock. The addition of our track dyno and timing system enables us to further fine tune the superior up shifting and back shifting of Supertorquer flyweights with the accompanying Springs and Helix's, that best compliment your machine's power characteristics and your riding style.

Our goal at Boss Performance is to build solid customer relationships through providing top of the line products and unparalleled after sale service and technical support to those who are has passionate about snowmobiling as we are.

See you on the snow,

Scott Thiessen (ptt)
Boss Performance
bossperformance@yahoo.com

Scott
What took ya?
TY for coming public & lifting a big chunk of Supertorquer clutching requests & info off my shoulders.

Kevin Garceau said:
Welcome aboard.....look forward to learning a few things from ya.

Thanks Kevin I'll try my best

Turk, Thanks for the support, If I can take half the load off you maybe you can ride! :Rockon:

I have worked with Scott before. I was having a hard time with a set up a few years ago and Randy the owner of SuperTorquer told me to call him. He was by far the most knowledgable person I had spoken with on Yamaha/Supertorquer clutching. I think he may also have some factory Yamaha connections. Having a track dyno and a timing system now is great. I would highly recommend this guy!

Right on Scott... You finally made it, so now we can discuss the drag & fly's...

SledFreak said:
Right on Scott... You finally made it, so now we can discuss the drag & fly's...

Exactly what I was thinking.

Is it too early to start drilling you with questions about these?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Is it too early to start drilling you with questions about these?[/quote]

Fire away.
Scott

Is there any chance of damaging the Drag & fly's if you blow a belt?

I have seen multiple people mention the Supertips will not get damaged if you blow a belt, unlike these weights.

Have you done any back to back testing against the Supertips?

Thanks for your time.

Scott at Boss is an asset to this forum and a terrific guy to do business with...
dont waste time with the "snipers" and non believers Scott....we know what these products do!

bm250r said:
Is there any chance of damaging the Drag & fly's if you blow a belt?

I have seen multiple people mention the Supertips will not get damaged if you blow a belt, unlike these weights.

Have you done any back to back testing against the Supertips?

Thanks for your time.

I haven't had any issues with the drag & fly's breaking apart.

The supertorquer weights are the only weight on the market that incorporate the "shoulder" design.

Now the drag & fly weight's are the only weight on the market to incorporate the shoulder and OD design, giving the tuner more flexibility.

With this design, is there a chance of it breaking off, I guess anything is possible, but that percentage is very low. Again I have not heard or seen this occur.

I always stress to anyone that wants the best performance from their snowmobile, is to keep the clutches cleaned, alignment correct, and a good belt.

So far, the drag & fly weight is showing the best results on the track dyno and timers, against anything I have tested.

Thanks
Scott
Boss Performance

if you order from scott at Boss you get all the customer service and tuning experience..

Got these from Scott last week. Excellent price and great advice ! Special Thanks to Turk for referring me to Scott @ Boss Performance. :Rockon:

PS. You're not off the hook yet either, Turk ;)!

Back