• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Helmet for glasses

Any idea in southern Maine or NH who might have the helmet them in stock for a fitting in July, if not have to wait... thanks?

Any brp dealer should have some of these helmets in stock. Im from northern maine along the canadien border so Im not familiar with the names of any dealers down south. I ordered mine online and saved a ton over what they want for them at the local dealer. We already knew what size we needed though.

Yes, That what want to do but a BIGGER QUESTION is how are you going to try on helmets with covid-19. This deserves its own thread. Can you return a helmet on line it it doesn't fit???

I just went on amazon and checked the price on the helmet I bought at a retail store in Foxboro Mass. HJC cl max 3 with electric shield...Amazon price $250 I paid the same thing at the local Yamaha dealer and I got an extra shield and the cords to plug it in. It was nice to support a local store/dealer and got more for doing so. Supporting local economies is crucial to our sport...if the local stores/dealers go out of business then what do we do when we really need them. Not sure what Ski Doo is selling their helmets for but I got a very good deal for good head protection...( I'm sure there is a joke in there someplace). Joe KCYO

I paid a little over $300 off amazon last fall for mine and same price early winter for my wifes off ebay through ecklund motorsports. I dont know if prices changed or not since but local dealer wanted $449 I believe. Im not paying 25% more than I have to. Im not cheap and dont fret about paying a few bucks more for stuff here and there but If I can save $125 at no inconvenience to me I absolutely will. And yes there was no problem returning the helmet online, I accidentally ordered a medium for my wife first time around and returned it to exchange for a large. Not the most convenient option but its doable.

I paid a little over $300 off amazon last fall for mine and same price early winter for my wifes off ebay through ecklund motorsports. I dont know if prices changed or not since but local dealer wanted $449 I believe. Im not paying 25% more than I have to. Im not cheap and dont fret about paying a few bucks more for stuff here and there but If I can save $125 at no inconvenience to me I absolutely will. And yes there was no problem returning the helmet online, I accidentally ordered a medium for my wife first time around and returned it to exchange for a large. Not the most convenient option but its doable.
at that kind of having I'd do the same thing, just saying my experience was different...the motto "shop around" is a good idea..I got lucky I guess. Joe

The CKX helmets also have slots for glasses. I love my Mission helmet, no need for a heated shield anymore.

Bought two (2) BV2S helmets advertised as 2021 BV2S "demo" electric helmets on ebay $340 xl, & $430 xxl. I used the Ski-Doo helmet sizing chart pdf file, and then to be safe, went up a extra size just in case. My ScorpionEXO ATV helmets are large and Xl, and are tight, but once their On their good, except for the slot for damn glasses. Trying to buy snow gear in the summer maybe save a little, next is two sets of gloves.

Back