• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help:Phazer Grass Drag Setup

I just picked up my 2007 left over phazer on Aug 31st and i was looking to just go screw around at the grass drags my snowmobile club puts on...i was wondering if anyone has grass dragged a phazer and could share some secrets on any clutching,gearing, etc... any tips that'll help me out in going faster while keeping the sled stock.. ive never grass dragged before, all i know is to drop the front end and play with the gearing and clutching.. if someone can help me out thatd be great...plus this is also going to be my trail sled so i would like to know something so im able to go a little faster than about 80mph :4STroke:

Attachments

• snowmobile 9-1-07 (2).JPG
    snowmobile 9-1-07 (2).JPG
    365 KB · Views: 50

yeah, thanks Turbo and Zook your right but im not looking to run it in every class i can, just once or twice down just to say ive done it lol....also now that we started about the breaking in process ive heard different looks on that, the hard vs light and easy break in...any preferences?

Are you going to run it and the clitionville grass drags?
I would love to help you but haven't had any expeirence with clutching r gearing on the phazer?
I'm not shure if there's a class for them yet?
The vectors and nytro's run in the 500 class.
Are you going to run in the non studded class?
I have raced at clitonville many of times.

The Phazer can now run in the stock 440 class. Our trail clutch kit using the stock primary spring works pretty good in the grass!

yeah im a member of the club that puts clintonvilles grass drags on, actually my dad is the one kinda in charge of everything for it because we're not that big of a club... Theres plenty of classes open to the phazers now so i dont think thats going to be a probelm... Pro116 thatd be cool if you would want to help but remember im kinda jus lookin at this to do for fun right now and MAYBE see how things go and then go from there ,yeah i would run in the non-studded class ...SRXSPEC thanks im going to loook into that

What: Clintonville Truck-City Riders Annual Snowmobile Grass Drags
When:OCTOBER 6TH
Where :Hwy 45 on the southside of clintonville, about 2miles south of town you'll see it from the hwy CANT MISS IT
for more info Call 715-823-2733 -Ask for Scot or Zach(thats me)

Back