• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Help:Phazer --> Nytro need opinions & ideas

Was wondering if anyones gone from a 2006-2007 Nytro to an 07 Phazer or vis-versa and what you thought....
I just bought a 2007 Phazer back in September and love it, now im starting to second guess my desicion.. Before i bought my Phazer i was looking at left-over 2006 Nytros. Now dealers i checked out are still sitting on them and looking to move them for near nothing so i can get an 06 Nytro for the same price i bought my 07 Phazer...When the Nytro came out they were the ditchbanger play around sleds then next year the phazer came out with fewer ponies, less weight, and less $ to spend, but just as much if not a lilttle more fun the nytro is only about 60lbs heavy than the phazer, but it has a lot more HP I dont know what to think so i need a couple ideas or thoughts to help me out ...THANKS

Here is my 2 cents... If you are doing more off-trail, ditch bangin, and riding in deeper powder, you will probably be happier with the added power and handling the 06 nytro offers. But if you are more of an aggressive rough trail rider and dont require the additional power and speed and would be willing to compromise for lighter weight, more flexibility, and in my personal opinion a more comfortable ride, stick with your phazer. I typically compare the phazers ride style and handling to a quad racer or dirtbike. It really feels that light and nimble!

You have to understand what conditions or type of riding you will most likely be doing and base your decision on that. Hope this helps!

Back