• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heres My RTX W/ Painted Panels as promised

BlueByYou2000

Staff member
Website
www.ty4stroke.com
I think it turned out great, Yamaha should do this from the factory as an option. In person its just incredible how clean it looks. Click on the pics to enlarge. Enjoy...BBY

Attachments

• RTX Painted PanelsHunting Pics 05 017.jpg
    RTX Painted PanelsHunting Pics 05 017.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 596
  • RTX Painted PanelsHunting Pics 05 018.jpg
    RTX Painted PanelsHunting Pics 05 018.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 455
  • RTX Painted PanelsHunting Pics 05 016.jpg
    RTX Painted PanelsHunting Pics 05 016.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 517
  • RTX Painted PanelsHunting Pics 05 015.jpg
    RTX Painted PanelsHunting Pics 05 015.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 538

A bud did it for me. I gave him a set of skis and helped him with it. Didnt cost me anything, but I can tell you we had a ton of time in it. They were prepped with adhesion promoter, urethane primer, then sanded perfectly smooth, painted black with flex agent then cleared 4 times. Its actually shinier than the stock paint. Id bet if you took your sled to a shop to do that work it would be an easy $1,000.00...BBY

nice job....i bet in person it knocks you on your a$$ cause pics dont do a paint job justice and it looks awesome in the pic,i like the looks of the yellow 50th anniversary sled that hauck did too,great idea,maybe next year for me,i painted my 03 after the first year,wasnt too many purple/yellow/sliver 03 shortys running around,still out there,i sold it to a guy in ft kent maine,no mistaking it if you ever see it,i'll post a pic in photos if i can figure it out,again awesome job,im jealous now cause my rtx doesnt look like that lol

Freaken sweet man, all apex snowmobile should have the side panels like that but I guess it would only make the sled more expensive then what it is!

Looks great Matt! I'd expect nothing less from you! ;)! What's next? Turbo?? I know you've already got the clutching figured out. Hope to get together this winter. Think snow! Bill

Back