• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HID Bi-xenon kit installed in 2008 FX NytroRTX

Egon said:
Just finished installing this kit on my Nytro: http://www.vvme.com/digital-slim-h439003-bixenon-hid-kit-p-128.html?cPath=44_46_35
Took 40 minutes and worked as an bolt on kit to the Nytro. Now I only have to find a good spot to place the ballast on my wifes Phazer.

:yam:
Which color bulb did you order?? Please share your views on this kit, how it works (especially when switching between hi & low beem).

I wonder how these kits can be marketed for $170 and sold for $70..? Either they are CHEAP to make or they are not making any money on these..?

I am waiting for Kurt's kit. I am very impressed with his Sled Start and I trust that his HID kit will also be of the highest quality.

The best reason however to buy from Kurt (besides that he is a TY member & advertiser) is that you can not beat his customer service!

I know that if there is an issue, I can count on Kurt to make things right. You can't say that about some "fly by night" internet retailer.

birkebeiner said:
Egon said:
Just finished installing this kit on my Nytro: http://www.vvme.com/digital-slim-h439003-bixenon-hid-kit-p-128.html?cPath=44_46_35
Took 40 minutes and worked as an bolt on kit to the Nytro. Now I only have to find a good spot to place the ballast on my wifes Phazer.

:yam:
Which color bulb did you order?? Please share your views on this kit, how it works (especially when switching between hi & low beem).

I wonder how these kits can be marketed for $170 and sold for $70..? Either they are CHEAP to make or they are not making any money on these..?

I use the 6000K colour (more white the original bulb) and it switch from Hi to Low beam fast as hell. The installation is easy, Just connect + and - to the battery and then one plug to the connector for original light bulb (controlls Hi/Low). Realy easy and can not be done in the wrong way.
The only downside is that the cable to the left bulb is a little to long.
I have installed the kit on my Nytro, wifes Phazer and my friends Apex. Will try to come back with comments when we have tested it some more, but so far so good :-o

Their service is great and you can contact them on their website, Ebay and MSN. Fast shipping with DHL (to Sweden).

Why are they so cheap? They are shipped directly from their factory i China (Hong Kong), no middle hands. :Rockon:

Blue Dave said:
Kurt, where art thou?

Looks like I will have them in hand next Wed from what I was told today. Just found out there was a back order on some of the wire needed.

Tweaking the details for the site so you can buy on there. Trying to get out of here for the Muni ride so it's been crazy.... :exc:

I PROMISE THEY ARE ALMOST HERE!!!!

Those at the Mini ride can see them on my sled... ;)!

Bulb Type

What is the bulb type for a Bi Xenon bulb on a 2008 Nytro? I am searching and they have H4 ....9004 etc. How do you know if they are mechanical or magnetic?
Thanks!

Re: Bulb Type

sxr__yamaha said:
What is the bulb type for a Bi Xenon bulb on a 2008 Nytro? I am searching and they have H4 ....9004 etc. How do you know if they are mechanical or magnetic?
Thanks!

Hey sxr...if you hold off a week I'll have a very good quality kit for the Yamaha's with a wire harness specially made for the sleds. Otherwise your going to have so much wire you will not know what to do with it all. Especially in a nytro! You do not want mechanical. Ours will be magnetic.

Can be seen in Muni if your going this weekend?

SD

Shootinstick said:
Any update on these being ready to order? Checked the Sledstart page and don't see anything on them.

Sorry for the delay. There was a backorder on some of the wire we needed. I was supposed to see them by the end of January. They are in transit now. The storm we just got is not helping. :o|
The site will be updated shortly. I will post a new thread in General and a few other places and also inform you in here the minute the site has the info.

Thanks for being paitent guys. Those who saw them in Muni liked them a lot!!! ;)!

SD

:Rockon: These things take time guys, it just dosent happen overnight. I am sure we have a winner with these kits and Kurt is a great guy to buy from, don't waste your money on a ebay gamble to have a issue down the road that you can't get resolved in a timley manner.

stopdropanroll said:
:Rockon: These things take time guys, it just dosent happen overnight. I am sure we have a winner with these kits and Kurt is a great guy to buy from, don't waste your money on a ebay gamble to have a issue down the road that you can't get resolved in a timley manner.

Thanks Kyle...

OH...and BTW...THAT AVATAR IS THE FREEKIN BOMB DUDE!!!!

Did you get to drool over....I mean meet her? :moon:

SNOWDOG said:
stopdropanroll said:

Thanks Kyle...

OH...and BTW...THAT AVATAR IS THE FREEKIN BOMB DUDE!!!!

Did you get to drool over....I mean meet her? :moon:

Nope, I was pined in the shop that day........oh well :o|

Back