• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HID Bi-xenon kit installed in 2008 FX NytroRTX

SNOWDOG said:
stopdropanroll said:
:Rockon: These things take time guys, it just dosent happen overnight. I am sure we have a winner with these kits and Kurt is a great guy to buy from, don't waste your money on a ebay gamble to have a issue down the road that you can't get resolved in a timley manner.

Thanks Kyle...

OH...and BTW...THAT AVATAR IS THE FREEKIN BOMB DUDE!!!!

Did you get to drool over....I mean meet her? :moon:

Nope, I was pined in the shop that day........oh well :o|

stopdropanroll said:
SNOWDOG said:
stopdropanroll said:
:Rockon: These things take time guys, it just dosent happen overnight. I am sure we have a winner with these kits and Kurt is a great guy to buy from, don't waste your money on a ebay gamble to have a issue down the road that you can't get resolved in a timley manner.

Thanks Kyle...

OH...and BTW...THAT AVATAR IS THE FREEKIN BOMB DUDE!!!!

Did you get to drool over....I mean meet her? :moon:

Nope, I was pined in the shop that day........oh well :o|

Too bad...You should have been pined down by her!
Where are you priorities son? ;):D

HID KITS ARE IN AND SHIPPING!!!!

Be sure to fill out your year, make and model in the box when you order so you get the right harness!!!!

4 strokes ONLY!!! (as of now)

Thanks,

Kurt :Rockon:

www.sledstart.com

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

4-strokes only and then you have a picture of a 2-stroke Lynx 400 on your webpage :jump:

birkebeiner said:
4-strokes only and then you have a picture of a 2-stroke Lynx 400 on your webpage :jump:

Yeah well talk to my web girl about it. I saw that but really did not care. For her not knowing crap about sleds she's doing ok so I can't complain and she's a hell of a lot cheaper than most. My hands are way to full to deal with it right now. We had a boatload to do just to get this online today...so as long as the site can ring you up and get the units shipped I'm all good with it. But I knew someone would point it out. So for that you get your gold star. Congrats!

Calm down, just thought it was funny ;)! The Lynx look cool, and I'm pretty sure your HID pack is awesome as well :)

Keep the Lynx in there!!

birkebeiner said:
Calm down, just thought it was funny ;)! The Lynx look cool, and I'm pretty sure your HID pack is awesome as well :)

Keep the Lynx in there!!

I was only teasin ya with the gold star...no worries bud!

I plan on doing some shots in Muni with a stocker next to a sled with HID. There is a picture in this thread at the beginning, but I want to take a few for the site.
Not enough hours in the day!!!
:exc:

birkebeiner said:
Cool ;)!

How much in shipping to Norway??

The site has the shipping info. If I am correct it is about $45 for Intl. express mail but check the site. It will give you a total before you check out...
I'm pretty sure there is not much of a difference between Priority and express for you hius. Only a few bucks...

Thanks

Order placed, now I just have to camp out by the mail box and chew my fingernails off!

By the way....pics and vid below and more info on the thread below too!

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=86123

DSC04197.jpg

DSC04198.jpg

DSC04199.jpg

DSC04200.jpg

CLICK ON THIS ONE FOR SHORT VIDEO OF HIGH/LOW BEAM WITH THE BULB DEFLECTORS ON

Back