• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HID Bi-xenon kit installed in 2008 FX NytroRTX

X2

I had a burnt out Sylvania Silverstar Ultra (they only last about a season) so I am running my stock bulbs until the HID kit is ready.

BD

Hey guys...

I had to dance a little with the MFG on the qty of the order. Since this was a custom harness etc...they wanted a minimum order that I was not willing to chew off. We came upon an agreement yesterday so it IS rolling. 15-day production plus freight time and customs that can add a little time as well. I know....I wanted them sooner as well but it's money from my pocket so if I could not do it this way I was not going to do it at all. I think these kits will do well but with the economy I am also a bit hesitant with sitting on too much product!

On a good note...the test units have been doing great and I'm really pleased with the performance of them so far!

Thanks guys,

Kurt

Great news, So I gather we might be looking at the end of the month then? Do you have a price in mind yet and ready to start taking pre-orders?

Shootinstick said:
Great news, So I gather we might be looking at the end of the month then? Do you have a price in mind yet and ready to start taking pre-orders?

Well once I know the final freight costs I will have that number and the order button will be on the web site. Hopefully by next week you can order and if it all goes smooth then yes by the end on the month we can start shipping.

I put HID BI-Xenon H4's in my Attak that I bought on ebay, work Awesome; night/day from stock. Went with the 8000K to match my Blue sled ;)!. Mounted the ballasts to the frame rail just above the clutch cover. Can't figure out how I ever saw anything with the stock bulbs.

SNOWDOG said:
Shootinstick said:

Well once I know the final freight costs I will have that number and the order button will be on the web site. Hopefully by next week you can order and if it all goes smooth then yes by the end on the month we can start shipping.

:bump: just b/c its next week... :letsnow:

Billey100
Working on that number as I type. Just getting the final weight on the order this week so I know my exact freight costs. Freight can change daily. It's crazy...
Once I have all my info and a final number, I will have it up!

Thanks,
SD

Will these be bolt-on for all Yammi 4-strokes? Or any sled?

Will you ship overseas to Europe (Norway)??

SNOWDOG said:
Billey100
Working on that number as I type. Just getting the final weight on the order this week so I know my exact freight costs. Freight can change daily. It's crazy...
Once I have all my info and a final number, I will have it up!

Thanks,
SD

Thanks for the update just keeping you on your toes there, as if you didnt have enough to do...

birkebeiner said:
Will these be bolt-on for all Yammi 4-strokes? Or any sled?

Will you ship overseas to Europe (Norway)??

Yes...fully Plug and play for the 4 strokes, no cutting no splicing of the wires on the sled. Will have more info on the 2 strokes soon.
Some models may need the rubber boot around the bulb modded a bit but a very simple process. No way around this if going with the high/low bulbs.
Yes we will ship to Canada, Alaska and Europe!!! ;)!

SD

Back