• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

High Altitude Boost - w/demo dates

PwdrNut

Lifetime Member
Website
www.haboost.com
High Altitude Boost has recently opened in Colorado to serve your 4 stroke turbo and supercharger needs.
They are located in Salida Colorado. They are dealers for MCX, Bender, and Boondocker Turbos as well as MPI superchargers. They are dedicated to making these kits perform to their maximum at altitudes above 10,000'.
The phone number is 719 539-3989. They are often out testing/riding but will return calls promptly.
Kits are installed and can be seen at Mountain Tech Yamaha in Buena Vista, CO presently and SunSports, CO in Gunnison after the 1st of the year.
The website is www.haboost.com for some information and sales. However it is underconstruction and sales are not possible online yet.
They will be setting up a demo ride of each of these kits when there is enough snow. Most likely it will be at Cottonwood Pass. The kits will be on RX-1's and Apex's. Along with a Phazer MCX sled when it is available.
For more information or demo's call and speak to Dwain or Trey.

We have set up the following Demo dates:
We will have at least an Apex & RX-1 SC and Apex & RX-1 Turbo and Phazer turbo.
Saturday Jan 20 we will join Hi Point Motorsports for a demo at Aspen.
Feburary 3 and 4 we will be joining SunSports of Gunisson and Mountain Tech of Buena Vista in Taylor Park.

:Rockon: HAB is the company for you to contact if you ride above 9k feet. Our parking lots begin at 10k feet and we ride at about 11.6k feet. Other Yami companies tried to help me with my struggling RX-1 S/C but HAB took it in, tuned, personally tested and delivered me a #$%&* sled! Their customer service is second to NONE, they will follow up with you after each ride (or ride with you) ensuring you are happy. I was ready to sell my sled at the beginning of this season since no one could tune it for the altitude here, but now with thanks to HAB, I'm lovin' my S/C and kicking #$%&* on the mountain. :die

As some of you know Trey and Sean will be selling some of their sleds to make room for next years projects.  I will have details on my site within the next day or two.  I'm sure a lot of people here have ridden all these sleds and can all say they are dialed in nicely. These 3 sleds are for sale as well as the MCX Turbo Phazer with 151 track.  If you'd like more info you can contact me at 303 330 6949.  Trey at HA Boost  719 539-3989 or Sean at Mountain Tech 719-395-0438
rx1haboost.jpg
scapex1.jpg
scrx1mtntech1.jpg

Yup it is tricked out. I will post the details in the classifieds but here are some more

scrx1mtntech.jpg

scrx1mtntech3.jpg

I got a chance to ride it in some bottless powder and what a blast. I need boost for my vecor bad. The sled is soo dialed in it amazes me.

Back