• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Highest Speeds on Sidewinder/Thundercat

New year, new goal.......always raising the bar.....I love it!! Best of luck DMC!

My goal has never changed:
Trail sled, stock motor, stock turbo, stock clutches, groomed trail, on snow....150 GPS!!

What started as a goal has become an obsession. Everyone in my circle tells me it can't be done. More often than not, I agree, but a very small part of me thinks it can. This thought has caused many a sleepless night!! Lol
What am I ?? Roast beef?? Pretty sure theres a post here somewhere where I told everyone to mark my words you would hit 150gps on snow but I guess support from outside the circle doesnt count it looks like:p:p:p:p

What am I ?? Roast beef?? Pretty sure theres a post here somewhere where I told everyone to mark my words you would hit 150gps on snow but I guess support from outside the circle doesnt count it looks like:p:p:p:p
How fast are you going on snow?

New year, new goal.......always raising the bar.....I love it!! Best of luck DMC!

My goal has never changed:
Trail sled, stock motor, stock turbo, stock clutches, groomed trail, on snow....150 GPS!!

What started as a goal has become an obsession. Everyone in my circle tells me it can't be done. More often than not, I agree, but a very small part of me thinks it can. This thought has caused many a sleepless night!! Lol
I know ya got a 150 in ya this year buddy.

Upgraded wastegate with the ability to control boost, timing, AFR, etc with the advanced tuning option. So I run MS20 and either add 2lbs of boost or I ramp in 2lbs of boost using the boost timer.
Got ya! I have all but the timer and custom tuning ability. That extra 2lbs of boost so ms22 lol would def add a few mph.

I seen 128 mph on mine side x side with a buddy who had a GPS on him.

There will def be a 150 on here this year.... hopefully a trailable sled, but for those who are achieving.... please be careful as i remember a few years ago a colligue who was attempting the 160 mark in a T-Cat blew the track at 156!!! in North Bay Ontario,... and you can only imagine what happened .... yes these tracks can achieve that speed..... but how many attemps??? the more tries the more stretch and ballooning.... then #*$&@ hits fan. they say that the track will handle the speed... but they dont say for how many times!!!

There will def be a 150 on here this year.... hopefully a trailable sled, but for those who are achieving.... please be careful as i remember a few years ago a colligue who was attempting the 160 mark in a T-Cat blew the track at 156!!! in North Bay Ontario,... and you can only imagine what happened .... yes these tracks can achieve that speed..... but how many attemps??? the more tries the more stretch and ballooning.... then #*$&@ hits fan. they say that the track will handle the speed... but they dont say for how many times!!!

At those speeds I would seriously consider wearing a safety parachute like we do for boat racing.

Back