• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HMK Voyager BOA BOOTS----QUESTIONS

BigDogrx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2003 rx1
Looking hard at the HMK boots but have 2 main questions?
1. If riding a NON rider forward sled do they put pressure on back of calf's?
2. Sizeing that worked for you, I wear 10-10.5 shoe----figured 11 would fit?
3. How do you like them overall?

Thanks for user opinions before I order and regret it.

I have the hmk voyager boots.
Lace up, NOT BOA.
In my opinion they run a little small.
I wear a 10-10.5 shoe. Needed the boot in an 11.
They are very comfortable and incredibly warm.
They put alittle pressure on the back of your calf but nothing like the hmk highmark or original hmk boots.
They require a few wears to break in but once they break in and loosen up some they are great.
This is my 3rd pair of hmk boots and is byfar the best and most comfortable

I have hmk boa boots, they run about half size small, I wore them all last season, no complaints, ez to tighten up even with gloves on.. Just turn the dial, not the best for walking a parade in "stiff" but great support

Got a pair of these boots and they sure are quality made and really fit foot good.
Gotta like the BOA laces.
IMG_20151207_130924.jpg

there you go two of my ridding friends had boots with those laces and 3 of the 4 boots were broke in 1.5 seasons. and had no waranty they both now have lace up boots hope your's hold up better

and is it your lifetime or the lifetime of the system lol J/K
Thor from what I have read HMK has stood behind their boots.
I've always like your input on things but on this one just looks like since there's no snow you woke up looking to slam something AFTER I already bought them.
Thanks

I have been so busy at work i have not been on here in a long time had i been i would have said something about the laces on them boot thou. our group had nothing but troble with them. the rest was just tring to have some fun sorry I offended you.

I have been so busy at work i have not been on here in a long time had i been i would have said something about the laces on them boot thou. our group had nothing but troble with them. the rest was just tring to have some fun sorry I offended you.
Your my pal Thor

I have Klim ones and love the BOA system which my friends and family find hilarious because the BOA system was first marketed in really cheap hockey skates from Canadian Tire which all of us "almost NHL players" mocked incessantly. ;)

Back