• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How do you haul your sleds?

28x8.6 mirage holds 5 162" sleds ;)!

DSC03363.jpg

Newtoy002.jpg

DSC03314.jpg

Ha ha thanks guys. Its been a great truck i keep looking at new ones but this one just over a 100 thousand on the clock and everyone tells me don't do it because that's one of the best power stokes ford made. If i ever get my cat going to get some graphic art that says cat house for the back door. Its really not that heavy if i remember right 3100 empty. but then i went and added a bunch of chit lol

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03360.jpg

DSC03316.jpg

adrenaline junkey said:
Ha ha thanks guys. Its been a great truck i keep looking at new ones but this one just over a 100 thousand on the clock and everyone tells me don't do it because that's one of the best power stokes ford made. If i ever get my cat going to get some graphic art that says cat house for the back door. Its really not that heavy if i remember right 3100 empty. but then i went and added a bunch of chit lol

Why dont you just write Cat Box on the side..its going to stink.... ( 2-stroke oil ) :jump:

quebecmoutainrider said:
adrenaline junkey said:

Why dont you just write Cat Box on the side..its going to stink.... ( 2-stroke oil ) :jump:

It already does i have 10 of these hanging in there

littletrees-1.jpg

I was hoping to get this little one, 1180 lbs empty, and use it more for 4 wheeling and camping this summer, and the sled i guess, but i bought a new sled, so i think it's out of the question now. I only have a small 4x4 suv, so this would've been perfect for me. They do make much bigger sizes, VRVcamping trailers.com, or something like that?
Mike.

Attachments

• IMG_1303[1].jpg
    IMG_1303[1].jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 173
spike337 said:
I was hoping to get this little one, 1180 lbs empty, and use it more for 4 wheeling and camping this summer, and the sled i guess, but i bought a new sled, so i think it's out of the question now. I only have a small 4x4 suv, so this would've been perfect for me. They do make much bigger sizes, VRVcamping trailers.com, or something like that?
Mike.
Spike to you pull that with the sled? lol :moon:

bottlerocket said:
spike337 said:
Mike.
Spike to you pull that with the sled? lol :moon:
Sled has a bigger motor!

Best $ 200 ever spent. Two sheets of Plywood, 3 2X6X8 4 2X4X6 and Scrap Metal. Two ramps slide out from under deck ,drive aboard and slide back in.

Attachments

• January Late 2010 012.jpg
    January Late 2010 012.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 159
  • January Late 2010 013.jpg
    January Late 2010 013.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 150

Back