• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How do you haul your sleds?

Don't laugh...we get there...

0226110932.jpg

CLARS2006 said:
Best $ 200 ever spent. Two sheets of Plywood, 3 2X6X8 4 2X4X6 and Scrap Metal. Two ramps slide out from under deck ,drive aboard and slide back in.

I have the same set-up, works great for me!

snowmobiling003.jpg

Mine, a 2007 Sno-Pro, great trailer, light and pulls like a dream!

Attachments

• HPIM1306 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM1306 (Medium).JPG
    78 KB · Views: 161
  • SLEDDING AT PETES 001 (Medium).jpg
    SLEDDING AT PETES 001 (Medium).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 146
2008 14 ft. Floe twin axel enclosed trailer with a completely too small TY sticker.
747180154_photobucket_23150_.jpg

I love how us Newfies have the el-cheapo carriers. It all harkens back to the days (not that long ago) when you built what you needed yourself.

Ruckus said:
I love how us Newfies have the el-cheapo carriers. It all harkens back to the days (not that long ago) when you built what you needed yourself.
I did exactly that but i don't have the knowledge or equipment to build an enclosed trailer and living in a area that if you leave something outside it doesn't stay yours very long I got tired of unloading and loading every time we went to ride . I gave up on the open place i built and bought. But i really like building trailers did this one for sleds and the one for my drift boat below

DSC03197.jpg

trailerdone004.jpg

trailerdone005.jpg

Back