• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles did you apex/attak riders have this year?

turbine man

VIP Member
Just curious how many miles the average joe puts on a year? Not joe the plumber, but Joe the yamaha rider. I put on 4200 miles this year, last year about 6000 miles, plus gas was cheaper go figure? 54 years old thanks Jeff

i feel a little immasculated with only 1,800 miles this year. 2,500 last year. I did manage to ride 360 miles in 15 hours though one day in February. I'm 41.

Good job to the high milers!

26 or 2700 miles will have to check on my APEX GT 06

I am already dreaming about next year. I can not get enough.

Yamadoo (50 yrs old and loving it)

Mileage

Live in Western NY and I only trailor my machines 5 miles to ride anytime I do go. Put on about 1400 miles this year which is an exceptional year for me. My 05 Warror has 3400 miles on it. I left from my house for about half of those miles this year and I wish I could do that all the time. I am 51 years old and work shift work. (4 on 4 off)

Only about 400. Just enought for the first oil change. Bought the sled (left over 2008 GT) the friday before superbowl. Got one trip to the UP with it. All studded up and ready for next winter, can't wait. The sled is awesome. I just gotta stay employed.

Crazy everone seems to have less this year, we had great snow in upper wi. and up allmost all year. It was cut a little short by the warm weather early. Any other ideas on every one running short on miles.

I had about 1500 miles this year, only 800 last year. Ended up being cold on my days off work a number of times, cold enough that I didn't want to go out. Down to -60C a couple times with the wind, not interested in doing much but staying in the warm.

2,500 this year 3,000 last year all local because of snow plowing contracts. 9,000 total miles on 06 Apex Gt and lots of miles on my 58 year old body!!!

2007/2008 season 6500 and this year 2008/2009 3200, this year was bad we had the warmest and dryest March since 1986...but I'm not complaning its been a good season no breakdowns or accidents everything is in top shape ready for the next season :letsnow: for 2009/2010 :-o

Only 3500 miles this year. For a total 8550 miles. Didn't really start riding until mid Jan so not bad. I was just told that Timmins/Cochrane are having a blizzard right now, so I may get some more mileage next weekend. :winter:

Back