• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW MANY MILES SO FAR THIS SEASON?

389 miles on mostly dirt so far. Looking to put on a few at the TY Muni ride this weekend hopefully on snow. G.B.

120ish...but am going away next week so hopefully I can get another 5-600 on...and I'm guessing that'll be the end of the season.

About 35..... Good news is that i wont need to prep the sled next fall! Im ready to forget this horrible winter and move on

900 miles--- Two trips so far to Quebec and one Northern Adirondaks. Leaving monday for a couple days to Quebec, then next weekend for the races in Valcourt, Que. The Trails around home haven't been rideable all year, good for 4 wheelin though. :4STroke:

Over 500km so far with epic snow today(orange shovel came in handy ;)! ).But rain is on the way :o| .

Attachments

• DSCI1560.JPG
    DSCI1560.JPG
    352.4 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCI1565.JPG
    DSCI1565.JPG
    417.7 KB · Views: 115
82 miles in northern NY. and it made me even more depressed when YAMAHA USA posted pictures of Nick Kellers sled on Facebook... thanks guys, only made me feel worse for not riding mine

Been out three times for around 150 miles, conditions were ok above 3500ft but now its raining :-(

mj

Attachments

• JRE SRX Nytro.JPG
    JRE SRX Nytro.JPG
    397.6 KB · Views: 112
Still sitting at 800. Leaving tomorrow for 4 days of riding. Hopefully add 5-600 more than I'm summerizing! This winter sucks!

Back