• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How much for a warranty ?

Yamanator

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder LTX LE
My friend picked up his Nytro today and wanted to get the extended warranty until he found out it was $1100.00 WOW.......
I told him to hold off and do some checking around with other dealers, what do you guys think. I have 3 friends picking up new Nytro's this week so any help is appreciated.

:Rockon:

$1100? THats crazy list price is $799 for the 5 year warranty. Talk about a little dealer markup. From what I have been able to research myself I have to imagine cost to be around $400. Port Yamaha has some great eals on there warranty. They offered me the 5 year for $490 for my 08 nytro. I will be picking that up as my orginal warranty is about to expire.

Rock River Power Sports out of Jefferson, WI is has an extended 4 year Y.E.S. (yamaha extended service) plan on eBay for $499. It starts at the end of the original 1 year giving you a total of 5 years of coverage. Item number: 110344189387

Paid $499 my self on a 09 nytro fx also paid $7800 5 weeks ago for the sled at port washington wi.

paid $700 and some change for the 5year (4 + 1 factory) at Rental Express in Indian River, MI. when I bought my XTX.

Yiu can by it on Ebay or any dealer and your covered at any dealer you take it to.

stucolts said:
Yiu can by it on Ebay or any dealer and your covered at any dealer you take it to.

Yeah I agree. After the dealer tried to hammer me on a warranty why would I want to go back to him and ask him to match?

Back