• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How much longer will you guys be riding?

Well, our first ride was nov 4th (night ride with 3' of snow on the road) and we will probably ride until.........................................July 4th :)

Sorry if that makes you a bit pissered but it is the truth. I love Mt Baker:)

Rt

That's true Mt Baker gets a ton of snow I used to ski there when I lived in North Vancouver (moved back to Northern Ontario). Today is the last day on the snow (March 30). :cry:

we just got another 18" of fresh , I think we'll be riding the Haines Summit for another 4 weeks ATLEAST ! Usually it's getting pretty soft and rotten by middle of May but I think we'll still be in good shape this year.

Well, it is sorta good that the sleds are put to bed. Gas is sky high and I am in the poor house! I would be bankrupt if the season went any longer with the gas prices we pay here.

Sled is on lift, new tunnel, skid and track are in. (from Apex Mtn 162") Was hoping for one more trip, but it was sleddin' or divorce and been there done that. So no trips till Dec! Gas is high here too, 108.9/litre Ouch! Just glad I'm not using premium!

Went riding APR 15th in 26" of fresh POWDER in the West Kootneys. AWESOME TIME. Measured the snow at 5800 feet; 13.5feet. We didn't get up to Marble lake (7000 feet) too much fun down low.
Probably 15-20 feet at Marble lake.
Gonna ride till end of JUNE

snow

up to 119" and still snowing hard rode on friday and will be back up to Cooke City again this weekend :Rockon:

Back