• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How much would you charge??

sheetwright

Northwoods Snowmobiling Facebook
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Yamaha SRX
I am thinking of selling a rear suspension for a 2008 Nytro MTX 153". Off of a 40th edition. It only has 125 miles on it. The old owner replaced it with a Timbersled setup. There are no rails included though, ONLY whats in the picture. Not sure?? Would like to make a buck, not be a pig, but not get taken either. Here is a picture of what I have: Thanks for the help guys. Its one thing to sell accesories, but this is new to me.
:rocks:

Attachments

• 4e95_1.jpg
    4e95_1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 75

You're way better of keeping it and swapping it back in the sled if you sell it and selling the Timbersled separate.

I think the only re-saleable parts are track and rails. I don't see anyone needing the rest for a few years and there's lot's around.

slymax said:
I think the only re-saleable parts are track and rails. I don't see anyone needing the rest for a few years and there's lot's around.

yep........you'are right!!
also have one sitting in my garage.

yeah sorry we cant be more help, but those things weigh a TON!!! and are not that good of a suspension to begin with...

but I find the track is even hard to sell...especially when the dog chews off part of one paddle... :)

mtdream said:
yeah sorry we cant be more help, but those things weigh a TON!!! and are not that good of a suspension to begin with...

but I find the track is even hard to sell...especially when the dog chews off part of one paddle... :)

Not a problem! The last few parts I sold were for guys who got in accidents, or were trading in sleds. So I figured I would take a stab at it. Thanks again guys

After looking at those pictures I'm thinking I might be able to use my leftover parts next spring after all. The anchor I have right now doesn't hold my boat that well. LOL.

Back