• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to align the track

Question on track align... took sled to dealer hr drive...had them do a recall on it and service it and put 4th recall on it... now home in the shop notice one side.. i can get my thumb between track clip and slider...the other side..can t even get my pinky finger...looks like track clip is almost rubbing slidder...dont have a tool for putting 20lbs on it and measureing 2" sag once i try to fix it ..gotta fix it by tomoro nite..going riding fri morn... right now its tight on ur fingers ,with two fingers in there so i can go by that..but whats best and easyist way to get it to move to the throttle side a bit.so its not so close to track clips

And the wheel kit does nt look like the track is centerd on it

Attachments

• 20171227_202250.jpg
    20171227_202250.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 164
  • 20171227_202240.jpg
    20171227_202240.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 20171227_202250.jpg
    20171227_202250.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 159
Question on track align... took sled to dealer hr drive...had them do a recall on it and service it and put 4th recall on it... now home in the shop notice one side.. i can get my thumb between track clip and slider...the other side..can t even get my pinky finger...looks like track clip is almost rubbing slidder...dont have a tool for putting 20lbs on it and measureing 2" sag once i try to fix it ..gotta fix it by tomoro nite..going riding fri morn... right now its tight on ur fingers ,with two fingers in there so i can go by that..but whats best and easyist way to get it to move to the throttle side a bit.so its not so close to track clips
Tighten brake side or loosen throttle side. Track adjusters. rear of skid. they move the rear wheels.

I had the same problem after putting 4th wheel kit on. I had to leave one of the bolts on the wheel tight, then adjust the other side to get it centered.

And if u want it to go to throttle side tighton brake side?

And if u want it to go to throttle side tighton brake side?

When your tracks at proper adjustment in respect to tightness use a tape and measure the threads on the adjustment bolts or if you got time and a finger nail count threads. Your axle should be square to the rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be sure to check the upper boggies for alignment.....if your fully clipped you will chew the wheel up FAST if its not set right..there is so little space i just set my track via the top wheels

Man you guys are anal! Just make the track sag even on both sides and call it good. About 3/4” where the sag is the greatest, with no weight your done.
Measuring the threads is useless and can be totally off.

Back