• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

hygear suspension/ aftermarket muffler

00ranger

anyone have experience with the hygear rear suspension phazer kit? just bling or does the rear suspension need help?
also is there any affordable rear muffler upgrades that look good and add performance w/o increasing noise too much w/o breaking the bank? at least 1 or 2 i like but can't swallow the nearly $500 price for just a muffler thanks

I just read about the rear suspension, looks interesting.

I just had the HyGear update done on my FX. Haven't tried it yet, but the HyGear kit for my Attak works awesome!

Now I just have to get these updates done...

GW

I got the Hygear suspension link kit for the Proactive CK in my Nytro. Which is the same kit you have seen advertised for the Phazer. Haven't tried it yet - waiting for snow :Rockon:

After a long discussion with Ross at Hygear, the linkage of the center shock to the rear shock is the point of where most of the friction occurs in that suspension design. Getting rid of that link frees up the suspension, and it supposed to work better. I guess I'll find out soon enough.....

GT-- You will have to give everyone an update when the snow flys.

I should have my Hygear link removal kit for the phazer shortly. Hopefully testing soon. I know they are great to deal with.

MrSled got got the 2 stage kit on his phazer last year.After he got it I rode the sled for a whole day.It wa unreal,it is worth every penny the sled rode incredable in the moguls it was a blast every condition it rides awesome.It completly chaged the sled.I have drove his sled before the hygear also.
I recommend evryone to go to hy gear for there phazer.

Back