• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Rummage sale added a big lug track, loose conditions I just spun. He probably bought the track on Craigs list for $100.....sigh
He probably got one of those lightweight ebay tracks with half the lugs torn out....my moneys on you Shag man! Are we gonna get some much anticipated GoPro footage of the massacre?

8F923C39-ECC3-427A-A009-C913EF3AD807.png
Shagnos sorry to hear about your short comings running against the rummage sale nytro. Today I was able to line up with him on a straight hardpacked road. He gave me the bust so I immediately went into his lane and blocked him from getting around me! A win is a win! Btw looks like the rummage sale isn’t the only one making you his bitch. Lol

Getting the bust then cutting over to prevent a pass? Sounds pretty lame, almost like you put up a fence.

Well I’m going for a flawless victory. That is the manly way, the only way. Well anyways Happy New year and my black eyes are almost gone. Going again..... cut me Mick!!!

It's on like donkey kong boys. Our local #*$&@ ditch is froze and ready to run. Gonna have a radar gun and nothing but boost this weekend.
Gonna send Rummage sale back to Ebay looking for bargains! Wish me luck!

It's on like donkey kong boys. Our local #*$&@ ditch is froze and ready to run. Gonna have a radar gun and nothing but boost this weekend.
Gonna send Rummage sale back to Ebay looking for bargains! Wish me luck!

Get some video this time. And to keep it interesting, what’s the side deal?

Shagnos, if you do take another loss, maybe you should consider getting into canoeing? I hear it can be rewarding.....

Ok....I'll get my gopro ready. Side deal? You mean a friendly wager?

Yeah. A little wager action always seems to keep things interesting. But it would need to be something as crazy as this whole thing has been.

Like if you lose...dousing your sled in lighter fluid and having a ditch side bonfire...well, maybe not that extreme...

320+ posts later, this thread is still entertaining

I find myself attracted to this post like a bug to a black light.
I keep saying "no", but i'm being pulled in by some creepy SPEEDO tractor beam.
Maybe because the Hoff reminds me of the hottest girl in the world running down the beach. (remember the running?)
I am pulling for the SPEEDOMAN & have my fingers crossed.
Unfortunately the SPEED in SPEEDO has nothing to do with speed in this case.

We need to get some wagering here for incentive. If our creepy avatar TY friend wins, i will buy a speedo & wear it next time i go riding.
BUT, if SHAGNOS loses he will have to wear a thong for a whole days ride!

The thought of a thong hacksawing your back side over every bump should inspire any "normal" man to win this race.

What'd ya say SHAGGY?

DD0883A0-785A-42E8-9C12-BF31965ED213.jpeg LOL.....he is changing his track. He can do it faster than I change my speedo. Heck I watched him rebuild a engine in a hotel bathtub, rinsed the pistons in the sink and made gaskets on the nightstand!

I find myself attracted to this post like a bug to a black light.
I keep saying "no", but i'm being pulled in by some creepy SPEEDO tractor beam.
Maybe because the Hoff reminds me of the hottest girl in the world running down the beach. (remember the running?)
I am pulling for the SPEEDOMAN & have my fingers crossed.
Unfortunately the SPEED in SPEEDO has nothing to do with speed in this case.

We need to get some wagering here for incentive. If our creepy avatar TY friend wins, i will buy a speedo & wear it next time i go riding.
BUT, if SHAGNOS loses he will have to wear a thong for a whole days ride!

The thought of a thong hacksawing your back side over every bump should inspire any "normal" man to win this race.

What'd ya say SHAGGY?

Well can we get a handshake on this?
Cluck, cluck cluck

TD max spool 20 and some 2lb clutch weights outa cure the problem Shaggy. Steveo better start shopping for a speedo!!! Hey that rhymes

Last edited:
I am going to order 1 speedo & 1 thong.
I already pm'd Shaggy & i will send him the thong if he loses.
If he wins i will wear the speedo. Not sure what to do with the thong though.
It's been a long time since i tried on a thong........hey don't judge, there was Tequilla involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back