• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's over. Rummage bought a new 850. The challenge is gone. I ran a few in Wisconsin and the UP. Embarrassing, kinda felt bad for them.
Like a professional fighter going to the grade school for a match. It would last for a few seconds with the little 2nd grader flailing around for 500
feet or so then Game Over. Not even in the same zip code. Thought maybe the rod bolts broke and the engine exploded or something locked up. Sad just Sad.......

Well it's over. Rummage bought a new 850. The challenge is gone. I ran a few in Wisconsin and the UP. Embarrassing, kinda felt bad for them.
Like a professional fighter going to the grade school for a match. It would last for a few seconds with the little 2nd grader flailing around for 500
feet or so then Game Over. Not even in the same zip code. Thought maybe the rod bolts broke and the engine exploded or something locked up. Sad just Sad.......
Wtf? Did rummage have some type of mental breakdown? What was he thinking?

970856ED-6167-41C5-A78B-39B9578166E1.png
Just spoke with rummage, says he made the right choice! As a doo and Yamaha owner I have to agree. Those Yamaha shitgrinders/arctic scrap junk being passed off as the next best thing to hit the sled industry just ain’t what they’re cracked up to be. Sure they’re fast but that’s it. 500.00 clutch kits to correct spring coil bind, secondary rollers that go flat in the 200 miles, junk! You have to spend tons of money to fix the #$%&* arctic cat couldn’t. You need to buy a fourth wheel kit cause the tri-hubs are only good for a 1000 miles then boom your left broke down on the trail. Replace the skis with pilots to make them turn. Pilots come from the factory on doo’s. Bolts falling out of turbos, chaincase/engine oil leaks. Shagnos just had an oil leak bigger than the Exxon Valdez spill. As for coming out of the closet shagnos knows all about that! The truth will come out, stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 137800 Just spoke with rummage, says he made the right choice! As a doo and Yamaha owner I have to agree. Those Yamaha shitgrinders/arctic scrap junk being passed off as the next best thing to hit the sled industry just ain’t what they’re cracked up to be. Sure they’re fast but that’s it. 500.00 clutch kits to correct spring coil bind, secondary rollers that go flat in the 200 miles, junk! You have to spend tons of money to fix the #*$&@ arctic cat couldn’t. You need to buy a fourth wheel kit cause the tri-hubs are only good for a 1000 miles then boom your left broke down on the trail. Replace the skis with pilots to make them turn. Pilots come from the factory on doo’s. Bolts falling out of turbos, chaincase/engine oil leaks. Shagnos just had an oil leak bigger than the Exxon Valdez spill. As for coming out of the closet shagnos knows all about that! The truth will come out, stay tuned!
Want me to start collecting Blown Doo belts and make a nest for your Doog with the fragments? This is Racing section but talk racing and dont forget where you are. Last warning.

91430407-6297-4019-88DC-E58688EF68A9.jpeg
View attachment 137802 View attachment 137802
Want me to start collecting Blown Doo belts and make a nest for your Doog with the fragments? This is Racing section but talk racing and dont forget where you are. Last warning.
Please do! I can add those fragments to Mine and Shagnos sidewinder blown belt fragments and make a big comfy nest! Fyi over 9k miles on doo 800’s never blew a belt.
Lesson learned.

What’s with the name calling? Troll? Ya I know Shagnos personally, know him well. I’m not as awesome as shagnos but I do speak the truth..........
And no I don’t putt putt around.

What’s with the name calling? Troll? Ya I know Shagnos personally, know him well. I’m not as awesome as shagnos but I do speak the truth..........
And no I don’t putt putt around.
OK did not know you knew him. Sorry. Like I said either you Putt Putt or you are not stock. Stock 800's blow belts and so do the 850's when I am riding with or on them. That is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back