• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get my daily dose humor from you guys that's for sure. :)

But you know you can't race against sleds that are in a different class and expect to win. It's like a promod going up against a top fuel car. Not going to happen. We need more detail on this other guy too.

And if you keep making us look bad we may have to take up a collection so we can fly an elite group of TY tuners out to help you with your set up. Or take away your keys, ( but I hope it doesn't come to that)

Carry on!

He has one sewn to the seat of his Sidewinder. He didn’t want to fall off when the boost hits.
Hahaha.... idk. There has to be a better way. Lol.....

Shag, any videos yet? Not doing much today. Could use a chuckle or two.

6C88F7E8-DEB2-4DFE-9FD5-91B5E4EABEB1.jpeg
He has one sewn to the seat of his Sidewinder. He didn’t want to fall off when the boost hits.
Hahaha at least I can choose when to ride and what to ride on. Looks like your wife has you on a leash!

Hahaha.... idk. There has to be a better way. Lol.....

Shag, any videos yet? Not doing much today. Could use a chuckle or two.
Hyprst aka rummage sale nytro has the videos ready to post but can’t, evidently he is no longer welcome on this site. Shagnos I think we dodged the big one!

Hyprst aka rummage sale nytro has the videos ready to post but can’t, evidently he is no longer welcome on this site. Shagnos I think we dodged the big one!

No worries. We all bought a fast sled. It's just not the fastest sled. Lol! Shag found out the hard way.

Keep riding.........

That sucs this was the best thread on here! Say it ain’t so. Who knows his YouTube channel? Wonder what he did 2 get the boot?

That sucs this was the best thread on here! Say it ain’t so. Who knows his YouTube channel? Wonder what he did 2 get the boot?

X2....inquiring minds want to know

AABDEA39-B779-4E60-8CD0-A044F2A12C2A.jpeg
Evidently made Mr. Sled real mad.........

Last edited:
View attachment 136234 Evidently made Mr. Sled real mad.........
Yea ok we know that^
all the good stuff is in the trailer park details!
We want the “Dirt”!
Huuummmm ....oh maybe he’s the guy who put his banana in Mr. Sleds tailpipe when he was sleeping?

Shagnos you know how rummage is, he speaks the truth, he’ll tell ya how it is without you asking and bust your balls 24/7 but if your backed in the corner he is the first one to help, unlike you standing and watching. Rummage does have awesome ppl skills.... Did he take your ppl skills class? Lol
To answer your question rummage didnt drink and never will!

Unfortunately, a lot of us have drank the kool aid lately!

When are Hasselhoff and Rummage going to get after it again? It's been awhile since there's been some good entertainment here. Missing Steveo's commentary as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back