• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I Need Mirrors for this thing?

I was going to buy them soon. No good huh?
I got rid of mine for that same reason
Now I have bar-ends 3" convex, awesome, low cost

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk
0a68e970ef05ea4d3e11e067367be084.jpg

X2, they are better then nothing I guess!!
You can upgrade to the 3" mirrors on those powermadds, look for the large mirror upgrade kit

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

View attachment 127577 I have the powermadd sentinels with mirrors and they work great in my opinion.
All right what are people seeing in the mirror? Do they shake so be you can't see behind you? I don't expect them to be clear but to see someone coming up on me would be good enough.

View attachment 127577 I have the powermadd sentinels with mirrors and they work great in my opinion.
Mine work fine as well. For those of you that say they don't work, You do realize you can turn them to change how they aim right?

You can even still see in them with the Armour on the guards. It blocks a little bit of the mirror but is a non issue
powermadd_zpstxykuaan.jpg

20160411_184615_zpszgmygwuf.jpg

Last edited:
All right what are people seeing in the mirror? Do they shake so be you can't see behind you? I don't expect them to be clear but to see someone coming up on me would be good enough.
I do have the newer bigger sentinel mirrors, they do not vibrate and yes you can make out a headlight while moving but it takes a while to do so whereas the vision is so dam small. When compared to other sleds that I have tried with real mirrors they don't work good enough for me. But they do look good!!

I do have the newer bigger sentinel mirrors, they do not vibrate and yes you can make out a headlight while moving but it takes a while to do so whereas the vision is so dam small. When compared to other sleds that I have tried with real mirrors they don't work good enough for me. But they do look good!!

Had the power mad smaller version on my last sled and these are a bit better!

chatted with him yesterday, he has doo gauntlets, i use cold guards, similar style. i ordered those mirrors yesterday.
Where did you order those mirrors from? What brand are they?

Back