• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I Need Mirrors for this thing?

"Mighty" and "AXR" what is the windshield that you have? Looks shorter then Yamaha medium windshield.

Looks like my Viper windshield
IMG_4691.JPG

Yes viper shield. The best price for the guards was Autoplicity last I checked. They were a bit cheaper then ATV Galaxy.

how much do you really need to see behind you? I can see headlights no problem and when trails go down one side of the road and then cross to the other side I can see what's behind me on the road knowing it's ok to switch sides. Unless there is some hot chick riding right behind you I don't see why you would need to see more:confused:

how much do you really need to see behind you? I can see headlights no problem and when trails go down one side of the road and then cross to the other side I can see what's behind me on the road knowing it's ok to switch sides. Unless there is some hot chick riding right behind you I don't see why you would need to see more:confused:
I like a clear wide rear view, when passing or cutting corners or checking to see if my gf is still following lol. Glimpse of the eyes is all it takes! To each his own!

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

You have to let her go first then you get the real view :moon:

You have to let her go first then you get the real view :moon:
Yeahhh, I do sometimes, then I check my mirrors and pass lol

Reactions: AXR
What is the brand name of the Gauntlets on your machine? Do you have a better photo showing the complete gauntlet?

Thanks
7be67a4a2aa311374f8b946387282c99.jpg

I ordered the new mirrors and windshield. ..same as Port Yamaha noted above. I had the telescoping ones on the Viper and they were ok but not very sturdy and couldn't see without leaning in unless you sit them out to max which I didn't like. I thought the mirrors on the new setup from Yamaha might also block some wind on the hands.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back