• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

If you have s SUper Q check it!

You should cut the rest of that open and look to see what it looks like inside, so we can just mod them the stockers the same way. The Ultra Q looks the same as a stocker from the outside.

The Ultra Q is on the left and the Super Q is on the right.

SkinzFXNytroMufflers.jpg

Straight from Skinz:

"We went to a round SQ about a year ago on the Nytro. All last year should have been a round one"

So they use to be and depending on when you bought yours and who you bought it from will depend on if you got a Super Q. Old inventory could have got you an oval one at anytime in the last year.

2008 Nytro RTX said:
I sold my super Q and I was taking it off,Long and be hold there is a HUGE hole in it. I am going to give them a call and see if they will honor it,I only have 1000 miles on it. This shouldn't of did it,If they want to keep me as a repeating customer they better make good for this exhaust.

So, did you hear yet, are they going to warranty?

2008 Nytro RTX said:
I clearly stated in my reply what I would do IF they didn't reply. Didn't say I am doing it now,I talked to them and they are standing behind there product.
I am guessing they are helping out by this statement

can anyone say... Excell exhaust... I have had mine for 3yrs & 3000mi, sounds like it did the day i got it, also still shines like the day i got it.. the only hole in it is the one that is suposed to be there.. geez look at that thing, i think my 4yr old could lay down a better weld than that...looks like something you would find at an auto parts store a teenager is going to put on his honda civic.. sorry just my 3 cents that i should probably keep to myself..lol

I am not complaining about quality I have 5000 miles on my and love the sound. Just saying its louder. I figure money to money I'm ahead. Excell is a nice piece just not the tone I want.

I have never listened to the tone of a "Q" pipe, i was mostly talking about fit & finish, and you guys who weld, you gota admit, those are cheesy welds..I got some vids It the Phazer general talk forum, if anyone wants to hear the Excell exhaust, the vids have good sound.. got any more pics of your sled snownutz?????? that looks like the nice piece!!!! and i am sure "Q" will stand behind their product, seems like a good company, alot of you guys like them..

Back