• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

iGrip Screw Studs

cnybrian

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2006 Yamaha Attak
Just saw the iGrip Screw Studs at the Big East show in Syracuse today. Looks like an interesting alternative to the traditional style Woody's or Stud Boy's. Reminds me of the pre-studded Ice Ripper tracks from Camoplast.

Has anyone used these?

http://www.igripstud.com/en/

Pub%20Mass%20Mailing%20Igrip%20-%20EN.jpg

FYI, 2500 miles and look great. I also wanted to point out that the key is putting them in straight and pilot drill. I tossed them into my Nytro XTX Supercharger 1 3/4 back country for icy conditions as well.

FYI, 2500 miles and look great. I also wanted to point out that the key is putting them in straight and pilot drill. I tossed them into my Nytro XTX Supercharger 1 3/4 back country for icy conditions as well.
I would be interested in these as well. Had been looking at Trail Grabbers for my 1 1/2 Cross Country track but these look unique. Did you buy direct? Website doesn't offer much product information or pricing.

I would be interested in these as well. Had been looking at Trail Grabbers for my 1 1/2 Cross Country track but these look unique. Did you buy direct? Website doesn't offer much product information or pricing.

I bought them direct and worked with them thru the email. Ill have to stop in again at Novi or Milwaukee and have a talk with them again.

do you think they would work on a rip saw track with the narrow lugs?

I have them installed on a Rip Saw 2, that would be tough on those little surfaces.
Thats what i was kind of thinking. i was hoping to get one more year out of this track but maybe ill just replace it.

I dont think that lug over all has enough surface. I guess if you pilot drilled them you could try it and see how they feel. They just seem small.

Do you have a picture of how you did yours . buddy wants to do his with these.

Back