• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Igrip studs

hognit09

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx le,2016 viper ltx dx
was at the Milwaukee snow show on friday saw these igrip screw in studs. Has anybody tried these yet? I had a pre studded track on my nytro and loved it and was prolly gonna do another one on the viper, then these come along. Any feedback?

I believe Mr sled is running those on his sidewinder, might want to pm him

I wonder how good they would work on the cobra track.

was at the Milwaukee snow show on friday saw these igrip screw in studs. Has anybody tried these yet? I had a pre studded track on my nytro and loved it and was prolly gonna do another one on the viper, then these come along. Any feedback?

Ran them all last year on my Winder. Great for a trail guy that needs just a little grip on icey trails or getting in and out of gas stations and road crossing.

That’s all I’m looking for. Wish I would of bought them now after reading your other posting on them, they were $50 cheaper at the show

That’s all I’m looking for. Wish I would of bought them now after reading your other posting on them, they were $50 cheaper at the show

I am going to be running them on a few more sleds this year. I am very happy with the results so far.

Saw those too at the show looked great. Glad to hear they perform well.

Mr. Sled, based on your feedback I assume they held in the track well and did not pull out.

Saw those too at the show looked great. Glad to hear they perform well.

Mr. Sled, based on your feedback I assume they held in the track well and did not pull out.

The only ones I had problem with are the ones I put in crooked. The key is to pilot drill the track with 1/8" bit then put them in so they dont turn in crooked.

They told me they would honor the show price, but have to pay shipping.

Good to know, thanks will have to get my order in. Just was not sure about them with no reviews that I knew of

Back