• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Igrip studs

I just got these for my wifes Viper after reading MrSled review. I would think they will be perfect for her as she doesn't ride very aggressive, But would like a little bit better feel / control on hard pack and ice. Now we will need some snow !!

I just got these for my wifes Viper after reading MrSled review. I would think they will be perfect for her as she doesn't ride very aggressive, But would like a little bit better feel / control on hard pack and ice. Now we will need some snow !!

I just did another track with a longer version. Working out great right now.

I did hold off on these, thinking i might do the camso storm 150 track next year. not sure though how these studs would work with different lug heights

I did hold off on these, thinking i might do the camso storm 150 track next year. not sure though how these studs would work with different lug heights

There is a new product that I will be trying that is better for the taller lug tracks. I will let you know once they are installed.

There is a new product that I will be trying that is better for the taller lug tracks. I will let you know once they are installed.

Do you happen to know which ones are better suited for the taller lug tracks? I'm thinking about the Storm 150 as well and not sure which ones to get.

Hello Mr.Sled,

I am curious what your thoughts are now with the IGRIP studs? You mentioned you were going to do other sleds? You were also looking at a different product for taller lugs? I run a 1.75 Backcountry. Looking for a little something for those few times when I find icy conditions.

Back