• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Improve your photos 1000%, it's easy, learn here

pics

Just cant figure this out!!!

Re: pics

helmic said:
Just cant figure this out!!!

Are you using photobucket?

Click on the code and it will automatically copy the code. Then just paste it directly on TY.

pic

Yes I'am using photobucket.When you say just paste it directly on TY what do you mean and were exactly...

Re: pic

helmic said:
Yes I'am using photobucket.When you say just paste it directly on TY what do you were exactly...

Do you see something that looks like

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l623/yamahas09/Snowmobile/fd67e18c.jpg[/IMG ?

If you do just click on it and it should say copied. Then go to post a message here and where you go to post a message, right click and then left click on paste. The code should show up and when you post the message the image should show.

pics

T2-Copy.jpg

pics

Thanks yamahas for your help..

Nice looking sled!

No problem, I hope it made sence what I was saying. Kinda hard to explain cause I was typing from my phone.

pics

The mistake I was doing is that I was pasting the link in the add a document box and it is suppose to be past in the text box my bad...

Thanks for the info. Spent the evening and next morning figuring out Photobucket, posting and image and than making it my avatar. Really happy with the results. Thanks again.

Back