• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Improve your photos 1000%, it's easy, learn here

test
P2200003_zps797cbd0b.jpg

Last edited:

Nice stuck!

Well I have a problem with uploading pics with photo bucket, at first I signed up for the free upload and posted some pictures on TY, 1 week later I got 3rd party hosting has been temporary disabled, I only used 1% of my free upload I was allowed after signing up with photo bucket, they want me to pay a monthly payment to them now, guys on TY can see the pictures I posted but any one using photo bucket for uploading their pictures I cannot see them, what am I doing wrong? it would be so nice to just upload a picture to TY right from your computer or phone the size of your avatar and not have to go through another website to do that, i'm not a computer whiz by any means and some older guys on here are probably not either but it would be nice if it was made very easy user friendly to upload pics to TY without using another website, please help. thanks

Photo Bucket has seemed to become a real pits lately. There are many threads where the pics are not available due to third party hosting. I upload direct to TY site so my pics don't go missing.
With my S8 the pics are too big so I downloaded Windows picture resizer. I resize the pics and using the "Upload a File " tab post my pics. Very simple for a guy that has some grey hair.

Well I have a problem with uploading pics with photo bucket, at first I signed up for the free upload and posted some pictures on TY, 1 week later I got 3rd party hosting has been temporary disabled, I only used 1% of my free upload I was allowed after signing up with photo bucket, they want me to pay a monthly payment to them now, guys on TY can see the pictures I posted but any one using photo bucket for uploading their pictures I cannot see them, what am I doing wrong? it would be so nice to just upload a picture to TY right from your computer or phone the size of your avatar and not have to go through another website to do that, i'm not a computer whiz by any means and some older guys on here are probably not either but it would be nice if it was made very easy user friendly to upload pics to TY without using another website, please help. thanks
test

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:
Photo Bucket has seemed to become a real pits lately. There are many threads where the pics are not available due to third party hosting. I upload direct to TY site so my pics don't go missing.
With my S8 the pics are too big so I downloaded Windows picture resizer. I resize the pics and using the "Upload a File " tab post my pics. Very simple for a guy that has some grey hair.
Thank you, I tried a test and it worked

For those of you getting the missing PhotoBucket pictures, if you use FireFox or Chrome, you can install an add-on that circumvents this block and shows them, except those that have been completely removed.

Back