• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Is $9248 OTD good for an Apex ER?

MXD

Pro
Thats the best price I have found here in New England and I'm about to pull the trigger. I was leaning towards the MXZ 800 but some first ride reports are filtering in and I'm convinced :rocks:

I paid 9,399 for an RTX last one on the showroom floor about 5 weeks ago. Last new sled the dealer had. I have purchased several other high ticket items from him. It is getting late and there are few sleds available from what I am finding unless you find a little out of the way dealer in Iowa.

Spring snowcheck paid $8900. Sounds like a good price. I'd grab it if that what you want. I don" think you will see many of them carried over for next season. My dealer is trying to get a few more and is hoping a few dealer that may have some inventory will sell them to him.

zedosix said:
MightyWarrior said:
flyerrrs said:
i paid 9275.00 otd for my apex gt
No offense, but BS :ORC

I agree with flyerrs, my buddy bought one in Ogdensburg for 9200. Maybe you just paid too much :o|
I know what dealer cost is on the sleds and I'm here to tell you they didn't get them OTD (out the door with all fee's included) for those prices. They could have gotten them for that before taxes, but not after :ORC

These are the best prices you could find for spring ordered sleds in Michigan. These prices include all Taxes and fee's:

$9,100 Apex RTX
$9,400 Apex RTX w/ reverse
$9,300 Attak
$9,750 Apex GT

I agree with Mighty on this one. The best price I found on a GT "OTD" was 9750.00. That was through the cheapest dealer in the Midwest "Nelsons Speed shop".

If you truly paid 9275.00 OTD you paid under dealer cost on the GT

It's actually really simple. Some dealers sell on volume and make it up through ongoing service, etc. It's better to make $500. three times than to make $1000. once. If your dealership is in the right place such as a heavy riding area you can do this and make it work.

dirkdiggler said:
I agree with Mighty on this one. The best price I found on a GT "OTD" was 9750.00. That was through the cheapest dealer in the Midwest "Nelsons Speed shop".

If you truly paid 9275.00 OTD you paid under dealer cost on the GT

I got out the door just under that at 9700.00, I highly doubt the 9275.00

Back