• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

It's a Done Deal...I'm going 4-stroke

GIMME SNOW

Expert
Even though a lot of people are dissapointed in the 09 Apex...today I ordered an 09 Apex LTX GT! Was looking at a left-over 08, but with the price I got on the 09 with the 5 year warranty, $600 in accessories...I couldn't pass it up. If this sled is outdated next year...I don't care. Wife will be due for a new sled in a couple of years , I'll just pass this sled along to her & buy again. We'll see what Yamaha has to offer then. I've heard a lot of great things about it & I'm looking forward to a great 08-09 season.

From this day forward my 2-stroke Viper is a thing of the past. I just cannot wait to squeeze the throttle on this sled.

:die

way to go!
When he lets me,...I ride with a neighbor and his 40th ann. LTX. I have the 08 vect.GT. We both came off of 02 vipers. loved them sleds, but, like our 4strokes 2X better.
maybee we'll see youse on the trails. we're on the rac./ walw. Co.border on corridor 40.

You will love it man. I almost stopped snowmobiling entirely because I was kinda bored with it. One weekend while I was riding, I rode a friends new Apex, went home and had to buy one, and I AM BACK! I smile every time I hit the throttle. It's like a whole new world for me. Good purchase...

snoway Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:03 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

way to go!
When he lets me,...I ride with a neighbor and his 40th ann. LTX. I have the 08 vect.GT. We both came off of 02 vipers. loved them sleds, but, like our 4strokes 2X better.
maybee we'll see youse on the trails. we're on the rac./ walw. Co.border on corridor 40.

Rappa Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:07 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will love it man. I almost stopped snowmobiling entirely because I was kinda bored with it. One weekend while I was riding, I rode a friends new Apex, went home and had to buy one, and I AM BACK! I smile every time I hit the throttle. It's like a whole new world for me. Good purchase...

Thanks guys, It's always good to hear good feedback. ;)!

I jump on my wife's VMax when my son comes over and uses my ATTAK.

Big difference and even though the Vmax is a good sled and the ATTAK has some Cons I love the ATTAK. I'd like to go 09 and trade the VMAX.

Back