• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Its coldddd

-18 F (-28 C) with wind chill of -40 here this morning...

henks said:
DigitalFusion said:
I lol'ed... then felt bad.
Me too. Same thing happens when I look in the mirror too. :dunno:

Don't feel sad or bad. He's lovin'er and having as much fun doing it as we are watching. Keep livin' and lovin' life, it's amazing!!!!!

In Anchorage, Ak. yesterday we hit 39F. Highest temp in 63 days.

We never make the news when we are having your weather. We are having a good laugh about it.

Yeah I've heard it's been unusually warm and rainy up there. It's funny, you watch the national news out of NY and they freak out when they get 8" of snow, but when MN (or AK) gets 42" over the course of 2 days all they say is "oh yeah it snowed somewhere west of here."

There's a Jimmy Fallon video floating around on Facebook of him making fun of all the news outlets in CA and their "it's going to get below 60 tonight and be breezy, it's going to make things tough for you in the morning cold" garbage.

All we can do is laugh.

Just keep drinking, eventually you won't feel anything and will stop feeling cold altogether!

Back