• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jan 28-February 1 munising ride

Vilas

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Viper xtx, Thunder products clutch kit
ive never been on a TY ride before but I'm going to try and make this one. Are we hitting the trails the morning of the Thursday the 28th and also riding Monday the first? I assume that people are welcome to come for only a a portion of the trip if they have a scheduling conflict? Thanks!

People come and go as they want. Some just come for the weekend give-a-way ride. But quite a few come a couple days earlier and or stay a couple days later.
If your coming you may want to book your room sooner than later. I talked to the hotel last week and they only had 12 rooms left for Fri&Sat nights at that point.
If you can't get a room there, don't worry there are a couple more hotels just down the road.

It's a great time and you won't want to miss it. People usually are there Thursday morning already, I will be showing up Friday early morning. There are so many groups that you have your pick....or you can go off on your own, but eventually we all meet back and get together in the lobby or bar afterwards.

Agman couldn't have said it better.....

Thanks For the compliment Terry, it's always good to hear we have new people to join all of us.

Vilas, there will usually be a roll call about our rides as to who and when people will be trying to show up, and that way you can make some connections with people.
We could start something like that now and maybe you will get a idea of who will be there and when.

As Nos-Pro stated above, he's coming early Friday. The wife and I are planning on driving up Thursday, so we should get there mid-to late afternoon. Depending on when I can get Her in the truck? LOL

I'm sure many more will post what their plans are and we all will hope to see you there.
This is the most attended ride of the year, plus you have the raffle and will probably go home with some good stuff.

Tom ( Mr. Sled) does a Great job of putting on a Great event and I'm sure once you attend that you will want to return in the future!

Ok thanks everyone for the information. I'll hopefully be getting there sometime Thursday. It will be fun to get to meet everyone!

Vilas, be cool to finally meet you bud!

Thanks For the compliment Terry, it's always good to hear we have new people to join all of us.

Vilas, there will usually be a roll call about our rides as to who and when people will be trying to show up, and that way you can make some connections with people.
We could start something like that now and maybe you will get a idea of who will be there and when.

As Nos-Pro stated above, he's coming early Friday. The wife and I are planning on driving up Thursday, so we should get there mid-to late afternoon. Depending on when I can get Her in the truck? LOL

I'm sure many more will post what their plans are and we all will hope to see you there.
This is the most attended ride of the year, plus you have the raffle and will probably go home with some good stuff.

Tom ( Mr. Sled) does a Great job of putting on a Great event and I'm sure once you attend that you will want to return in the future!

Agman is the man ;)!

I will be going off-trail with friends, usually have a pretty good group. A lot of people will break off with MrSled and others will go to Gwinn, Grand Marais or Seney. Check with people like Agman mentioned before hand if you want to ride with a certain someone or group.

Oh, and if you see someone in the bar with a wedding dress on.....don't mess with him....his husband is behind the bar and she will kick your butt! :rofl: What happens in Muni, stays in Muni.. LMAO!

Haha, I'll see what I can do. Going to be a lot of "Who's that" going on.... LOL

Definitely a awesome time at any TY ride, my first ride was 3 years ago now i try to make it on every one that i can... I will be there late wednesday night leaving on the first

A lot of us have TY hats that have our screen names embroidered on the back.
It would be a lot easier if everyone wore their hats. (I don't think everyone has received them) if everyone did all you would have to do is walk up behind them and read who they areLOL

I totally agree with you Agman 57! It's a great time with awesome people! Can't wait!

Last edited:

Back