• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Jan 28-February 1 munising ride

Always knew we could count on him when it came down to the nitty gritty!!
Thanks Jim, keep up the good work!!

Speaking of Buddah, I heard a rumor today that Jim was getting trained on one of the Groomers?

If that's true, man is he going to be the "Man of the Hour". He will do the snow dance to bring in the Lake Effect Snow and then run the Grommer to give us Great Trails!!! ;)!

Last edited:
...Speaking of Buddah, I heard a rumor today that Jim was getting trained on one of the Groomers?

If that's true, man is he going to be the "Man of the Hour". He will do the snow dance to bring in the Lake Effect Snow and then run the Grommer to give us Great Trails!!! ;)!

More than a rumor Big Boy.........as to the great trails part, it's a struggle this year.....nothing in the way of base to work with(ground never froze before snow came) but we're trying.......can't even go to Grand Island yet......fishing boat went out a couple days ago and broke up all the ice......

What is a TY give away ride all about have I ever been to one before??

Haha, BIG GUY.... you crack me up man :)

See you there ;)!

SAFETY NOTICE:
Use caution on trail 419 between Wetmore and Munising. There is a creek in this section of trail that has widened. Use caution when traversing as it may catch a ski. A temporary repair is in process for the remainder of the season with a culvert being installed and covered with snow Saturday morning (1/23/16). This repair will interrupt traffic for a short period during installation.
Again use caution on this section of trail 419.

Thanks for the Heads up.

Back