• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

TY Ride Dates 2015-16 Season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the forecast up to the middle of next week is abysmal, there's a TON of snow out north of the four corners......we went to Grand Marais yesterday and it continued to snow from Kingston Plains the entire time until we got back there......and the sun was out at home the entire day......FWIW

room is booked still not 100% sure if im comeing up depends on how im feeling

We're in Munising now, drove up Tuesday. Going home Sunday.

The trails are the best I've seen in years.
And as unbelievable as it sounds, Right now, Munising has the Best trails!

......And as unbelievable as it sounds, Right now, Munising has the Best trails!

Don't be saying that sh*t........."somebody" will be on you #*$&@ like ugly on an ape...........LaLaLa

Speaking of which.......now they've downgraded the forecast rain to only "showers" and only one day......it'll be way warm but there's lots of snow up north.....can't go to Manistique and such though.....it's already really thin and the warm temps should kill that..........

We might get this sucker in yet..........

Nothing else we can go to the plains and race. I'll bring radar gun.
That sounds awesome! Unfortunately, sledding season is over for me :(.

Now it's "Keep Mommy Happy" season before my busy season. lol

It should be over for me too.. I just cant give in that easy.
I'd come back up if I lived closer. 620 miles and 11 hours each way. :(

Keep us posted if you guys drag race on asphalt again this summer I'll come back up to hang out and show my support! ;)!

Yeah I'm out too... I got called back to work so I'm done for the year... Put 1400+ on along the north shore and 2200+ on in the UP this year... All trails in the UP were fresh groomed in the morning and destroyed by afternoon... Both weekday and weekend rides...

Im not sure I would move all the meets away from muni... I will say I paid to stay on every trip this year including MN... And nothing held a candle to what Angela provides for the price you pay...

Also I could ride the crazy 8's all day!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back