• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

just a thought to enhance performance and run cooler

IMG_0540.JPG
Ditch banged with my frog skinned front cat grill today for an hour hitting every drift in sight and there is zero snow on the grill works perfectly I will have more testing off trail this weekend but this looks to be the ticket!

Ran my grill this weekend off trail it wasn't easy finding great powder but did find some and grill never built and snow and on the grade back ran several long hard pulls to 100mph and intake temps stayed low works perfect

Reactions: AXR
Ran my grill this weekend off trail it wasn't easy finding great powder but did find some and grill never built and snow and on the grade back ran several long hard pulls to 100mph and intake temps stayed low works perfect

Where can u get the material for cheap?

I had it laying around but it's from moflow vents I think.

On my way to Wyoming now we will see how the winder handles the powder I will post results of the grill after 4 days of abuse I'm running a 2.5 track on my BTX LE

Just ordered the grill from Country Cat. I'll try the grill less the skinz. My concern with the skinz is how much air will reach the cooler.
Ya,my thoughts to,can you keep me in your loop,allen told me yesterday,you and I have same set up,including his CAI ket,and I was a tad worried about that grill holding snow and keeping my AF numbers higher than our tune would like.

Rode the #*$&@ out of my wider in Dubois WY the snow is deep the sidewinder did awesome with the 2.5 track the rest is bone stock stood that thing up several times the frog skinned cat grill was amazing never plugged up one bit.

IMG_0568.JPG
so close......
I had to get out of it it was coming over backwards these sleds make turbo axys look bad wheelieing! the axys is much more nimble I'm going to switch to 36in front end but point that winder up a hill and its game over drove around this axys!

Did you just order a section of material from?
http://www.frogzskin.com/index.php?main_page=index

How big, whats the cost, did you just hot glue it in place?
I had the frogskin laying around I ordered it from moflow vents a couple years ago and it is popriveted with 1/8in rivets all the way around no glue and it held up perfect just had to file the points off the grill so they wouldn’t cut into the frogskin

Back