• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just bought a Phazer, I have a bunch of questions.

i'll give you the metal piece, i will never use it again,the exhaust is not loud.. i have been thru 30+ check points never stopped.. i am going to try and post a link to a vid i made on tuesday in the "post ur phazer vids" thread.. dont know if it will work, its my first attempt using my new helmet cam and posting a vid.. the software it came with is challenging to say the least... so check it out so you can hear the excell exhaust.. send me a pm with ur address and i will ship it on monday ups from my work u just got to send me the money for the freight.. or i will be at tuggers tmro in barnes corners at 12:30 for lunch.. i could bring it with me if you want to ride.

"the exhaust is not loud"

o stop its quite a bit louder than stock. you can hear it coming from a long ways away. i loved it but no exhaust except stock allowed in VT

its not loud at idle..lol..but you are totally right fraolib, if i pin it, you know im coming, but i ride smart, idle thru check points, respectful around populated areas.. u r also not allowed to have moded exhaust in NYS on any sled newer than 1972 or something rediculus like that.. but never an issue for me..

So you're the guy that bought my phazer.... I was actually going to look at it and most likely buy it the day after you did. Its all good I found a great deal on an 07 GT that same night. I was reading your post and was like "holy crap, thats the sled I was gonna buy"

I was surprised it lasted on CL for almost a week.
I was thinking it was a scam when I txtd him and he still had it. We got some snow last night, gonna try to go out tomorrow. I keep my sled in Williamson, my buddy has a barn right on the trail.
Did you get the one in Leroy?

So I got to ride it for the 1st time this morning.
We got 18+ inches of snow on warm ground and it was above freezing. Everything was WET and nothing groomed. It was all bumps, big ones, small ones, rows of bumps that swallowed a sled.

It was freaking awesome, I can't believe how this thing handles and launches over the bumps. It was more fun than my REV.

I am gonna be sore tonight

25929_1390504245538_1320086320_31093146_2826206_n.jpg

This is just parked on the side of the trail. It was like a snow plow if you got off the packed trail.

Only buried it once. I turned in a field and ended up in a drift 2.5 feet deep.
I got off, packed down the snow right in front, threw the track over to fresh snow and climbed right out. I was pretty impressed with that.

RayKnobs said:
Only buried it once. I turned in a field and ended up in a drift 2.5 feet deep.
I got off, packed down the snow right in front, threw the track over to fresh snow and climbed right out. I was pretty impressed with that.

haha better luck than me and SHUFF had yesterday.....real deep and heavy out in williamson.

it was bad on the hill rode from mexico to the montague yesterday, lots of trees down, ungroomed, by 2pm slush fest.. still did 110mi with my girl.. i will post some vids later tonight of the trip in the "post ur phazer vids" thread by phaze5..but anyway glad u like that sled bro, more fun than a barrel of monkeys..

u startd the phazer rides, ur like the godfather bro.. not because of age...hahahaha

well it better not be my age dam it, how ever old i feel, but the godfather has a certain ring to it hahahaha

i read somewhere your getting a nytho, so what you were gonna roll up to a phazer ride, on a nytro, and think all is good,

so i should be saving for my new steed, mine has 4000 on her now so shes ready for retirement lol,

i was sitting on the couch when my buddy called, he made his way close to me so i met up with him, don't worry you didn't miss anything special,

it was snowing and hard to see, soi showed him to the dinner table, stayed there and then showed him the door home,

when i left him i was cruising down the trail and hit this huge drift at speed,

in the dark flying thru the air is totally different, i know i was up there because of the time it took to touch down, somehow i was doing a superman, when i landed lol

so after touch down i feel myself dragging behind the sled, i never let gop just throttled out and climbed back on lol

the batteries died so i am glad i didn't get it on film, good recovery though,

all i got was a lame snowy vid, better than nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7tbwXSyvk

RayKnobs said:
I was surprised it lasted on CL for almost a week.
I was thinking it was a scam when I txtd him and he still had it. We got some snow last night, gonna try to go out tomorrow. I keep my sled in Williamson, my buddy has a barn right on the trail.
Did you get the one in Leroy?

Yeah, I got the one in Leroy. Maybe I'll see you on the trail sometime. We were in williamson yesterday.

Shuff said:
Yeah, I got the one in Leroy. Maybe I'll see you on the trail sometime. We were in williamson yesterday.

so where we, It's funny, everyone i passed gave me the stink eye. I had no idea these things attracted so much attention.

We were out Batavia way today and stopped at the local watering hole. Lots of sleds but everyone seemed to have to pause and check out the phaze.

Back