• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just found my new helmet

Check your seal on the double glazed shield I have 2 bv```'s and both failed last season sucks $110 a piece for new shields the grey gasket let's go

I'll check but I doubt it. I ride with a stock windshield which is fairly low and I don't feel one once of wind coming inside the helmet. I rode the rest of the season without pads and no problem.

I though you guys were talking about another new helmet from CKX. You have the looks and practicality with the goggles. But is the seal good for us flat landers...?

Titan
http://www.ckxgear.info/titan/#RemovableMuzzle

Talked to company rep who described the testing and conditions during the trials for this helmet. This one has the options for ventilation or cold weather with good options for sealing. I have one on order with my dealer. Can wait to ride with it this winter.

The only downside to this helmet is you can't changes the lens as fast as the regular modular. I think it comes with two sets of goggles tho?

Just ordered a 2x should be here next week.
Talked to company rep who described the testing and conditions during the trials for this helmet. This one has the options for ventilation or cold weather with good options for sealing. I have one on order with my dealer. Can wait to ride with it this winter.
t

IMG_9164.JPG

IMG_9167.JPG

IMG_9171.JPG

Nice looking helmet with great options for warmer and cooler weather. Even removal of breath box if really warm and visor if doing high speed trail running

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. Are you a trail rider? How is the goggles in low light situations?

Nice. Are you a trail rider? How is the goggles in low light situations?
I am a trail rider but no snow yet. Actually thinking of getting the clear lense for night driving. The yellow one included might not be bad but I think the clear would be best.

I just got the exo cx950 man this is the most comfortable helmet i have ever wore for snowmobiling. I got the white orange and black i love the look of it.

I just got the exo cx950 man this is the most comfortable helmet i have ever wore for snowmobiling. I got the white orange and black i love the look of it.
How is the sizing? Really want one but I have no local dealer so will have to mail order. Were you able to try it on for sizing? Based on the castle size chart I would be a large. Just wondering how true the sizing chart is.

What size you are wearing now get the same size. I was wearing a 3x in hjc got that same size for this helmet you won't be disappointed.

I got a ckx Titan haven't used it in the snow but seems like a good helmet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What size you are wearing now get the same size. I was wearing a 3x in hjc got that same size for this helmet you won't be disappointed.
Thanks, this is a big help. Based on sizing chart I would be a large but I currently have an hjc in xl. Looks like I'll get the same in the castle.

Bumping this back up. I need a new helmet and like the looks of this, but would like some real world feed back from those running trails with it. So let's hear it good and bad!

Back