• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Latest from Corey Davidson

Funny you should ask.... I actually spent most of the day Friday and all day Saturday while they were racing taking videos. I hiked out into the woods and got some great shots of em' banging through the tight twisties, I also got a good shot of the top three or four running down the chatter bumped rail grade at 90mph plus! And coming into the start finish at 100 plus braking down to 20 mph. I got back home Monday to find out that the video on Corey's camera all got lost!

Try the USCC site ask Tyler if he has any video, he may, otherwise we are all bumb'n...

WHy doesnt corey go out for SNO CROSS?? he would have to be better than the two jokers who lost horribly this past weekend

Brian

Has Cory rode the 07 rtx much?

How does he think it compares to the nytro handling and jumping?

If he were just ditch riding and trails does he feel reverse is worth getting?

Thanks

Corey has riden an 07' and he has an 07' skid in one of his TEST 06' Apexs. He has told me that he feels it will be better, Hopefully he will be testing for a few more days if the snow lasts! The Nytro? more on that later! No motor mount problems that I am aware of. They have made some changes to little things for the 07' APEX based on what they have learned so far, things will only get better!

reverse is all up to you.

Corey likes to watch Sno-Cross but has little or no interest in doing it.

Give that Yamaha Sno-Cross team time, they will come around.

keep checking the STIHL site, we will update it through the summer!

Like Dis! :Rockon:

Attachments

• 100_0036_2[1].jpg
    100_0036_2[1].jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 142
A few more updates for ya... Corey has been riding almost every day and he IS testing the new 07' skid (for himself nothing really official).

The #3 APEX RTX that he and Travis took to victory at the Soo may be on it's way to the Yamaha Museum in Japan!

I am really trying to put together, a good pacakge for next year we may start our own website and if we do I am sure TY will have a direct link.

I could use your help guys... I would like to know how many of you have gone to the Stihl website and if so how often? and do you find it helpful or insightful?

every time you guys go and check that sight, it is a win win for snowmobile racing in general...Not just Corey!

click on the link, help the sport grow!

I don't go much, but if you put a direct link up on TY, I might. Can you give us some updates of what corey did to the mono that helped in handling and reliability. Will Yamaha do any updates for the 07 mono's.

i went to the stihl site after each cross country race,i wish there was a video of the races i think alot of people would be surprised how fast they are riding.

#3crew said:
A few more updates for ya... Corey has been riding almost every day and he IS testing the new 07' skid (for himself nothing really official).

The #3 APEX RTX that he and Travis took to victory at the Soo may be on it's way to the Yamaha Museum in Japan!

I am really trying to put together, a good pacakge for next year we may start our own website and if we do I am sure TY will have a direct link.

I could use your help guys... I would like to know how many of you have gone to the Stihl website and if so how often? and do you find it helpful or insightful?

every time you guys go and check that sight, it is a win win for snowmobile racing in general...Not just Corey!

click on the link, help the sport grow!

I check the link periodically. Like Stihl chainsaws too ;)! .

Anyways I got a couple questions. I see Corey is 6'. Why doesn't he have any risers? I ride a lot sitting down but find both comfortable and in certain situations like standing up. I imagine for a long grueling race like that it would be good to stretch the legs in a couple areas and another 2 inches wouldn't affect sitting down riding. And second will there be any video of any races? I know I would enjoy a lot of that type of stuff.

Back