• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lets see everyones apex

vectorboy said:
I guess your tunnel is a little different than the other CR tunnel i have seen. Your coolant must run up through the edges of the running board. The one i saw had a little hose from just behind the angle board into the tunnel. Do you still have the coolers under the baords ?

All the CR tunnels are the same as ripntears(design wise), coolant in the extrusion.

Mine is a 1 off, cuz i wanted the coolant under the footboards of the tunnel and where the extrusion comes into the tunnel on ripntears you could not have a rear mount because of the exhaust basket/bracket.

Sled looks KILLER ripntear !!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see it live in a few weeks.

This is my MCX Apex that is not running yet. Sounds like it has pneumonia and needs a respirator. Hope to get it running this weekend, hubby has his and mine in the mountains working on them. Waited the whole season to feel 260hp and have only been around 200hp running bad. That still beats everything else I've seen though except turbo running the way it's suppose to. By the way this is Mrs. Boost It.

Attachments

• Lady Apex.jpg
    Lady Apex.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 216
Finally got to spend a day riding the sled and all I can say is it flat out hauls Azz. No hick-ups no sputtering, just clean power and no shortage off it either. Very happy with the powderlites kit!

Ya I will second that. It is scary and once the clutching is dialed in , man oh man.

Anyway just a quick pic of his sled and one of his apex and my "STOCK" RX1
:tg: :tg: :ORC

Click on pic to make bigger :Rockon:

Attachments

• paulssled4588.jpg
    paulssled4588.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 274
  • trx_apex4568.jpg
    trx_apex4568.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 243
apex

looks sweat rip ... so how are you liking the throtle response? have you had any troubles with under hood heat?

I have not had a chance to weight it but I did weight every thing that came off and everything that went on and there was about 75lbs taken off. There is under the hood heat forsure, but with every front mount there is. Throttle response is just sick, lag what lag! I am still smiling from the ride. Dave said he has the new highboost box'es in so I can't wait to try it at 18 lbs. plus.

aoex

sweet youll have to let us know how yo ulike 18 plus punds of boost.... what suspension kit does the apex with the super charger have? and the sled looks sexy

one word-AWESOME

i cant imagine having that much power under the hood. im glad to hear u turboed guys kickin #*$&@ and takin names in the mtns

Fernie in January !

Just got er not long ago. Plane jane but looking for a few custom items. Will start with aluminum billet wheels and some simple stuff this year!

Attachments

• Apex net.jpg
    Apex net.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 225
Thunder racing.....questionable ?

I have emailed them twice now in the past several weeks with NO response ! I don't know what the deal is but I'd keep this in mind ! Already I'm leary of there customer support, at least a short email if nothing. Seems kind of shitty if you ask me! The blower does look cool , wonder how it compares to the other version and not being intercooled does make a difference! Sure gives you the BLING BLING effect though. I suppose if there have been enough test miles logged and others can vouch for the dependability of the unit it would be worth looking into.....if the price was cheap. That Tunnel looks sick ripntear!!!! Can I get a link to the site and if you don't mind what do they cost ?

Back