• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lets see everyones apex

apex

man that is super dope i love how you kept the stock red in there. are you turboing your sled? keep the pics coming ugys i know theres alot mroe apex'x out there

My Apex and my buddy's Summit 800.
BC Interior Jan 16. Lots of snow but bad visibility LaLaLa

Attachments

• 2006-01-16 17 (Small).JPG
    2006-01-16 17 (Small).JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 193
Here are a couple pics pics of RipnTear`s sled being put together. These are pics they took at the shop. One is of Cr`s tunnel ,holz suspension and mountain mod seat(was suppose to be a boss seat buts thats another story). The other is of the big front mount powderlites turbo. Once its all done I will get better photos of her and post. :bling :bling

Attachments

• C_PUAL_SUSP_001.JPG
    C_PUAL_SUSP_001.JPG
    217.1 KB · Views: 195
  • C_PUAL_SUSP_003.JPG
    C_PUAL_SUSP_003.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 161
apex

looks good i love the colour of the tunnel cant weight to seen the finished product. when do you think it will be done

sweeeet... mine can't compare... phun with turbo though...

Attachments

• karasjok.jpg
    karasjok.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 187
  • karasjok3.jpg
    karasjok3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 197
  • apex%20front.jpg
    apex%20front.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 181
apex

looks good you sure ride with alot of yammys lol. so rip what turbo did you go for? is alpine behind on there tanks ? well hopefully you get to ride that beast soon cause thats one sick ride.

Ya no tank yet. I will have better pics later on when it is together. These pics don't do it justice.

First ride today..

Got my first ride today. 80 km's..

Attachments

• Bilde065.jpg
    Bilde065.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 188
  • Bilde061.jpg
    Bilde061.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 180
FastAction said:
Well you likey?

You bet!! ;)! ;)!
It seems pretty quick (I know it's the first ride, but still...), the suspension works well, the steering is very good (compared to my last cat..). Only thing I kind of disliked, was that the exhaust sound that was pretty loud (while sitting down riding along trail). It was better standing.

Then there's the engine braking :drink: . It was totally new to me so I almost got thrown off a couple of times.

So you finaly got snow in Hammerfest - about time! Saw on the news during the storm that there was no snow. Enjoy your sled!!!!!!!!!!!

Back