• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lets see everyones apex

My mean sled!

We sure had fun in Ã…rrenjarka

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 219
Couple pics of Ripntears sled. Never got any real good ones . Pictures don`t do justice to the look of this sled. It definately looks better in person. Sounds good too :Rockon: :Rockon:

rember to click on pic to make bigger :D

Attachments

• Pauls sled webpage.jpg
    Pauls sled webpage.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 365
  • Pauls sled webpage001.jpg
    Pauls sled webpage001.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 282
  • 162 closeup webpage.jpg
    162 closeup webpage.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 233
I'm curious about that blue Apex with the CR tunnel. I don't see a coolant crossover tube like the one Darko's has. What is the deal there ?

Not sure what you mean.It runs up outside edge of running board into a rear heat exchanger.

Attachments

• coolant.jpg
    coolant.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 204
sleds

cool carbon fibre will look sweet. thanks i like the pic its probably the only good pic i have of myself sledding lol. cheers
fastaction if im ever down your way ill have to call you and go sledding.

Here is my stocker! I love this sled! :yam:

Attachments

• Apex ER Pic 4.JPG
    Apex ER Pic 4.JPG
    315.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Apex ER Pic 6.JPG
    Apex ER Pic 6.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 191
I guess your tunnel is a little different than the other CR tunnel i have seen. Your coolant must run up through the edges of the running board. The one i saw had a little hose from just behind the angle board into the tunnel. Do you still have the coolers under the baords ?

No it has the Polaris style coolers on the outside edge, then conects at the back with a u shape cooler. I went to powderlites yesterday and Dave helped me with set-up, we then took it up to the hill and tested it. This kit flat out kick's azz. Thanks again to Dave at powderlites!

Apex Pics Heer

:D Here is a couple of My Big Girl, only a couple hundred miles so for but she dances like a featherweight!!!

Attachments

• apex 1.JPG
    apex 1.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 187
  • apex 2.JPG
    apex 2.JPG
    229.6 KB · Views: 194

Back