• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lets see everyones apex

Re: another one

snosfun said:
another one.
>>>>
What kind of exhaust are you running with the Apex, and are the rear insert by the seat part of the package ? How do you like the Simmons verse's the stock ski's , are they easier to turn , ride better on the trail to the steep ?

apex

yup, what pro116 said.
Also the back part of the seat I did myself. Just bent up some aluminum and riveted it on. Couldn't afford to put any more money into this thing to put a light seat on.
Shame on me, but I never rode it with the stock ski's. I put the simmons on the first thing out of the crate. It steers a little hard, but at least it will turn when I want it to.

Jim

TurboTime said:
Hey TURBLUE, which polish did you use to get the tunnel that shiny?
Or did you polish it !! Looks wicked ! 8)

I have tried just about everything out there......autosol,flitz,mother alum polish, and jewellers rouge......I have also tried the flitz ball, 7" electric polisher and a angle die grinder with polishing wheel.

Out of all that, I would have to say that they mothers polish is the best rub on/off polish. If you want to put a little more effort in it the polish bars with the die grinder works good. I used the black then brown then white bars to polish. I did wet sand the back of the tunnel to get some of the deeper marks out.

As for keeping the shine, I haven't really favored one over the other......I still go over it quick after every ridewith mothers polish.

thanks
tb

I use mothers also. Great stuff ! Didn't get as extreme as yours, just the canadian tire power ball in a cordless drill and an hour of drinkn' cold ones. I'm gonna try a little harder to get a good shine this fall !!

Turblue, how are those simmons treating ya? Handle bars a little stiffer to manouver vs. stock? Do you like them better then stock? Do they float any better? Are they blue on black or dark blue on black? They look pretty good !! Thanks buddy! 8)

steering is stiff.......not sure how the stock skis are never tried them.

sleds

Theres some wicked sleds on here and i know theres more so keep em coming boys.Got my first litel ride on the turbo :Rockon: it was wicked the power is unreal and i didnt even get to really open it up. cheers

Love that Turbo! Got to try my cousin's turbo'd Apex Mtn last weekend. Sweet! Can't afford one myself, as I need to buy a Grizzly yet this summer! Get those pics up soon summitking! ;)! 8)

Back