• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lo Op flashing on gauge pod

JD

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Venture TF-LE
Hey guys....I just fired up my sled (2016 RS Venture TF LE)....I have the LO OP flashing on my gauge pod and the yellow warning lamp accompanied with an engine and oil lamp.....the engine will not idle, it revving up and down, some engine protection no doubt.....any idea where I should start looking....anyone know where the oil pressure sending unit is?

Last edited:

Oil pressure sensor should be to the left of the oil filter.

Thank you......will check to see if its unplugged or something.....hoping for "simple".....praying it's not a pump problem......Thanks again

My father in law has a 2015 vector. His did this new for a couple of times till throttle was touch to build up pressure. Not saying it's the answer just a thought.

Some get it on start up and goes away after a while, which is considered normal. Does yours go out at all? May need to check oil pressure with an actual gauge. Being a 2016, hope it's still under warranty.

It,s not going out after 10 or 15 seconds....that's long enought running I figure. Called my dealer today, hopefully tomorrow I can get it in. And yup....still got 2 years warranty...sure am hoping it's a connection or sensor of sorts...
Will post the results for you guys...thanks

It,s not going out after 10 or 15 seconds....that's long enought running I figure. Called my dealer today, hopefully tomorrow I can get it in. And yup....still got 2 years warranty...sure am hoping it's a connection or sensor of sorts...
Will post the results for you guys...thanks
Hi, I'm having the same issue with my 2013 RS Venture TF. Did you or the dealer ever figure out what was wrong.
Thanks much!

So what the dealer told me was that my gauntlets on the handlebars were interfering with the TORS system.....I'm a bit sceptical on this as I did put on 750 miles prior to this with those gauntlets on.....I could not duplicate the problem as hard as I tried by wiggling and twisting and tightening them.....So....I'm not sure this was the problem......The dealer told me they spent a ton of time on the phone with Yammi reps.....there should be some kind of log on what was done or checked....sorry wish I had a solution to shard with you.....

JD I'm with you on that the TORS shouldn't cause that, I also have and had similar issues but probably my cause is not what's causing your issues...
My 2013 nytro gets the Lo op warning from time to time when I start the sled first thing in the morning but goes away...
End of last season when I changed the oil and filter I filled it to just under the "H" which I didn't know that the nytro doesn't like the oil right up to the "H" cause it will blow oil out the air box which I found out this year, so I took out just enough to get me to the "L" mark like people told me to and all was good, than on a northern Ontario trip I started getting the yellow light come on like you described but would eventually go away while letting the sled warm up, mid way through that trip I added oil about half of what I took out and haven't had the light since...

lo op has nothing to do with tors. this can happen when the sled gets tipped over while running the oil system gets a vapor lock of sorts and needs to rest for everything to settle. you can tell this has happened if the oil tank is full to the top. if oil is at normal level in tank and you are getting this code then there may be more going on here. I hope you get to the bottom of it.

Back