• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Loss of power / oil question

RX_rider

Veteran
Its seems like i lost a bit of power out of my warrior for some reason. yesterday and every other day was good but it seems not as powerful today for some reason. everything is the same nothing has changed. i haven't checked it over. what do you think it might be? and what kind of things should i check.

also my buddy was wondering the oil light came on his rx-1 and he just stoped for a tiny bit and started it up and she was best kind, but every now and again the light would come on and he stop and she was good again. when he got home he had to put in a full liter before it was good on the dip stick. so he was wondering when that light came on was there still oil being pumped in to the motor?

How did you determine you lost a little power? I thought the same thing on my sled until I lined up against another RX-1 I had been riding with and beat him. It might just be a feeling.

On the oil, I believe the light comes on when you are a little less than 1 liter down. There is still oil pumping through the motor and you are not in any immediate danger. You should stop the sled and make sure there is no oil leak, and if so, ride to the nearest place and add oil. You should not overfill the oil! Just because the light is on, do not add a liter. It may require less than oil than that. The oil level should not exceed the full mark on the dip stick when measure properly.

For the speed thing i bet you where on some slow snow. It is nuts how much it matters!

Skydog

yea i guess it just might of been me but it seemed like i had to give her more gas to her in the power band. but then again it probably was just me. i guess the motor will be fairly consistant power wise for a while seems as how its 4 stroke. thanks for the reply.

Back