• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MANY PICS 2011 and video

Sounds really great, not sure that you can tell if it has boost. I am going to buy it if all holds true to what we have been hearing. Upgrading wifes sled, she doesn't need all the ponies but also doesn't need to know that there for me. Was going to upgrade hers to a Vector LTX but I know she would love the EPS and I will ride it too. If it truly is a 128 I think that might be the ultimate trail skid.

up to 91 octane......

Attachments

• 30vfaeo.jpg
    30vfaeo.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 104
Thats weird, previous APEX'S reccomended 87!, Hummm,,,is this indications of ENGINE mod's, a few extra PONY'S under the hood???

Morrisond already clarified for us. Sorry to disappoint. Maybe not a higher compression motor after all.

morrisond said:
CR explained this too us. It says this on all New EFI Yammies. In general you will be able to run 87 and suffer absoltuely zero loss in performance. However if you get some bad 87(or if the engine was totally heat soaked - 10 miles wide open on a lake in heavy snow), the computer will pull back timing and a light will come on. For even aggressive trail riding don't worry about.

If you are going to hold it the bar for 10 miles on the lake it might not be a bad idea to run 91, but if you don't get the light, don't worry about it.

But then again then engine sounds so much smoother. It can't be from new mufflers only...

Which means if it has more HP you can still run 87 octane for the ones that prefers it.

YamiSmurf said:
Because the SRX handles better than any other Yamaha I've ridden. It may not ride better, but it handles awesome.

Aint that the truth! lol

I love my "old" SRX with monoshock! Sits lower in the back cause I don't have a muffler to clear under the tunnel. Of course the front engine is lower so it still handles like a go kart on trails.

More 2011 Pics

Attachments

• wcijuv.jpg
    wcijuv.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 2uftxtl.jpg
    2uftxtl.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 117
  • htdvzb.jpg
    htdvzb.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 29wvf5u.jpg
    29wvf5u.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 108
Does the under tunnel pic show us that their will be no more ice buildup like you guys are having?

Temporary label....hard to trust a label just stuck on haphazardly..not Yamaha's syle, imo.

Back