• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

March Demo Ride is now updated

gerbie said:
what if i'm in bed by 8:00 p.m?
Those of us who know you , know you are not in bed by 8 pm. especially on a TY ride. Heck after 9 pm. is when you start singing into the swifter wet jet!

Attachments

• P2040198 (Small).JPG
    P2040198 (Small).JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 126

Im booked!
Missed the last two rides because of family members going in to the hospital, let pray I dont miss the 3rd!!
Gerby, if you make it to 9pm, let me know how the 8 oclock meeting goes!!lol

I live in Canton Mich and will be heading up alone on Thursday the 11th, about 4pm. I plan on traveling back on Sunday in the am. I have a 3 place enclosed and have room for two more sleds and 2 riders, if anyone in the SE Mich area needs a lift.

Jim from Canton
248 953 3269 mobile

to bad you are not going up on Friday Essarex I would take you with us i am right in Redford and i am picking my woman up from Plymouth.

BOOKED

I just booked on my way up thursday after work lookin forward riding the new iron!!!!.................and the ty riders!!

Wish we could come, my employee needs a vacation, and it happens to include that weekend.... damn it..... have fun guys, see you next year!

Just booked a room for my wife and I. This will be our first time riding in the Munising area, so we're stoked to be able to join the group to get to know the trails and meet some new people.

The last time I was able to make a TY ride was a couple of years ago at the Houghton ride for one day. We'll be arriving on Wednesday, which just happens to be the day after her birthday and heading home on Sunday.

VX1R said:
Just booked a room for my wife and I. This will be our first time riding in the Munising area, so we're stoked to be able to join the group to get to know the trails and meet some new people.

The last time I was able to make a TY ride was a couple of years ago at the Houghton ride for one day. We'll be arriving on Wednesday, which just happens to be the day after her birthday and heading home on Sunday.

Hey VX1R - glad to hear you and your wife are joining us! Plan to have a blast! :Rockon:

And just note for everyone, we are having a cook-out on Thursday and a Chili Cook Out on Saturday! Everyone is welcome!

Here is a link to the post in regards to cooking out!!

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

Hope to see everyone there! It's always good to meet new people and put faces with names!

Jen

VX1R said:

Can't wait to see those Apex's in person. ;)! :Rockon:

sledds snow girl said:
Hey VX1R - glad to hear you and your wife are joining us! Plan to have a blast! :Rockon:

And just note for everyone, we are having a cook-out on Thursday and a Chili Cook Out on Saturday! Everyone is welcome!

Here is a link to the post in regards to cooking out!!

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

Hope to see everyone there! It's always good to meet new people and put faces with names!

Jen

Thanks Jen. We are indeed looking to max out our "Fun Meters". The cook-outs sound like a good time will be had by all.

Superman and T.S.U.Filmz: my wife will be riding her blue VX1R and I plan on riding my old school SRX. That SRX has become my favorite riding sled this year after I made a few improvements on it.

From some of the other pics that I've seen from previous TY rides it looks like there's going to be a bunch of sweet looking and running sleds to check out.

Don

Back