• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

March Demo Ride is now updated

scooter1 said:
Scooter 1s secretary here....looks like Scooter is going to be able to make it!!!!!!!
Sweet! :Rockon: I think IFlyEm (Mike) may be looking for a room mate to help save some cash!?
Don't forget some stuff for the Tailgating and chili cook out! :drink: This is going to be another Great weekend!

Remember you will have to be a registered user of this site to be able to ride with us on Friday on the demo sleds.... anyone that you bring along that is not a user will be turned away.....

I will not allow those users registered in the last few weeks prior to that demo ride to join either....

Also you will need to be preregistered with me to ride the sleds!!! VIA PM

This is a benefit not something that should be abused.

Sticks in the Face said:
Mr. Sled - question for ya - my wife is not a TY user but would really like to get her on a Vector. . . .how are spousal situations going to be handled?

We will have to see. I am thinking that we may be able to have a few ride on their own sleds and rotate them in as long as they are willing to let someone else drive their sled.

I am looking for someone who needs a roommate. Anyone need another body to help pay the bills? Looking to arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. Let me know.
Thanks

MrSled said:
Sticks in the Face said:
Mr. Sled - question for ya - my wife is not a TY user but would really like to get her on a Vector. . . .how are spousal situations going to be handled?

We will have to see. I am thinking that we may be able to have a few ride on their own sleds and rotate them in as long as they are willing to let someone else drive their sled.

Be sure to have your wife sign the Yamaha waiver before riding out ,if MrSled allows her to do this.

Cant wait to see everyone! Still working on getting Wingnut and my cousin to come up ;)!
If Wingnut comes, we wont be there untill late Thursday, If not, I will be there early afternoon ;)!

Depending on the Amount of riders we have for Fri. and how many are doing the demo's/not doing the Demo's Jen and I will break off from the Demo group and take a group out ourselves for a ride. We have all kinds of options and can make that decission on thurs. night during the ride meeting, we will have a much better idea of how many are interested in doing what at that time. There will definitely be a group to ride with if you do not want to ride the Demo's. :rocks: Our intention is for the Thurs. night ride meeting will eliminate any and all confusion on Fri. morning.
We can't wait to see you everyone! :rocks:

WoooHooo!!!

The Sexitary is gonna be there! :Rockon:
Do I need to bring the Turkey injector???

Gerby! We all know ur just getting warmed up at 8pm! ;)!

I sooo can't wait for a Rockmeister! :drink:

:rocks:

Back